Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

10 tips for your first trip to Bali. Jimbaran, Kuta and Uluwatu are worth experiencing

118 0
Post time 2024-10-11 22:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have been to Bali, Indonesia, twice, and I have 10 suggestions for you:

1. If you have limited time for your first Trip, there are only two places, Ubud and the beach (there are mainly three places on the beach, Jimbaran, Kuta and Uluwatu). If you have enough time, you can go to Uluwatu, where the quality of the sea and beach is better, and there are many clubs there where you can play and watch the sea; Kuta is closest to the airport, and I think the sunset is really beautiful, and it is also a gathering place for surfing enthusiasts; Jimbaran has better sand than Kuta, and there are fewer people.

2. Ubud is really a must-go! Ubud is the soul of Bali, the rice fields and forests, it is really a purification, and many hotels are quiet in the bustling city, the hotel itself is also beautiful, and you can reach the bustling streets not far away. I really love it! Please give Ubud more time! There are many niche places!

3. Charter a car from the airport to the hotel, it is best to use the pick-up service provided by the hotel, which will be more reliable.
4. Bali visa on arrival is very fast. Let me tell you secretly that you can go through the special personnel channel. At the right front counter of the immigration, we actually went the wrong way by mistake. We passed it quickly and no one asked us to go back.

5. Remember to change enough banknotes in China! Try to avoid swiping cards or withdrawing cash there! See my previous experience of card duplication for details.

6. A Northeast barbecue near Kuta! I had diarrhea after eating it! I was also admitted to the hospital! So miserable!

7. When you go to Bali, especially in Ubud, you must take a friend who can ride a motorcycle! It is actually not convenient to rent a car there, and there is a huge traffic jam! It takes at least an hour to drive a motorcycle for more than 10 minutes! And many scenery is really on the road, and motorcycles are very convenient! Just pay attention to safety!

8. The roadside food stalls in Bali are really delicious! You can try it! You can see many banners with chickens, ducks, fish, etc. hanging in front of the store! It's that kind of food stall!

9. You don't have to queue up at the gas station to refuel your motorcycle. You can refuel at many roadside shops! See pictures 5-6!

10. Many of the things in Ubud Market are small commodities from Yiwu. You can check tb before buying them, and you can bargain down the price without any limit! Bargain up to 70% off! On the way to Ubud Market, there are several good shops, which I will recommend to you later!

Bali-10 tips for your first trip to Bali. Jimbaran, Kuta and Uluwatu are worth experiencing
Bali-10 tips for your first trip to Bali. Jimbaran, Kuta and Uluwatu are worth experiencing

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:23 GMT-8 Processed in 0.135219 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list