Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Eat street food in Raya Mangga Besar in Jakarta, including durian fried rice and mangosteen

219 0
Post time 2024-6-2 16:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Durian freedom in Jakarta is so cool for durian lovers!
Location: Raya Mangga Besar (I really can't tell which one it is, you can look at Hotel 88, it's right on Durian Street)
Business hours: 6pm to 3~4am (it's really hot during the day)
Transportation: Grab a taxi, very convenient, remember to prepare cash
The whole street is full of durian stalls
Be sure to bargain
I asked several prices, the slightly larger ones are 7~80,000 Indonesian rupiah each
There are also weighing, but we asked for RMB 40 per pound, which I think is not cost-effective
Finally, we bought a smaller one for 50,000, which is RMB 25
You can try it first, if it doesn't taste good, you can give it up, and we will give you another one
I was worried that the small one would not be full when it opened, but we ordered 2, and there was a lot of flesh and it was very sweet!!! It felt worth it immediately! Hahaha
Some Indonesian vendors can speak some simple Chinese, such as 50,000, 1, boss, durian, mangosteen, etc.
But you have to keep an eye on your bag and phone when you go out at night
There are so many motorcycles. If you sit there eating durian for 10 minutes, 10 beggars (whether adults or children, and even singing) will come. Just ignore them
You can walk around Durian Street, and there are many small stalls
Fried rice is 18,000 per serving, with chicken and seasonings, it smells very good
The coconut was bargained down to 40,000 Indonesian rupiah for 3 pieces, the boss peeled it for me, and added ice cubes. It was a very big one
It was very comfortable to drink coconut while eating fried rice

Jakarta-Eat street food in Raya Mangga Besar in Jakarta, including durian fried rice and mangosteen
Jakarta-Eat street food in Raya Mangga Besar in Jakarta, including durian fried rice and mangosteen

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.221427 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list