Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Traveling to Bali, Indonesia, will punish any couple who doesn't make a plan

179 0
Post time 2024-10-1 23:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time, I spent a week in Bali with my boyfriend. I have to say that I was reluctant to leave because I had my own work. I really regretted coming so late!! Because it was my first time to Travel abroad, I prepared for a long time, but I still made mistakes. Here I share my experience and tips on Traveling in Thailand, hoping to help everyone.

Preparation for Bali Trip
1. Passport – Indonesian rupiah – flight itinerary – hotel reservation – local phone card – transit visa – Visa/master card
2. Conversion plug – charger – power bank – micro single
3. Toiletries – skin care products – sunscreen – sun umbrella
4. Dress – summer clothes – swimsuit – beach shoes
5. Software: Google Translate, Google Maps, Youdao Translate
6. About currency exchange: You can do it at Surabaya Airport, the exchange rate is about 1:2050, and there is a handling fee

Precautions (personal summary)
1. If you take a taxi, you must check the meter to prevent the meter from jumping. It is not recommended to ride a motorcycle. There are speeding gangs and it is not safe (all one-way streets and they drive very fast)
2. Try not to go to places with few people at night and do not act alone
3. Take pictures while ensuring your own safety. Do not listen to the guide to take pictures. Safety is the most important
4. Lock the suitcase when leaving the room
5. When you are close to the monkeys, try not to take out your mobile phone to take pictures and sunglasses to prevent them from being robbed You can take pictures from a distance
6. Ask the guide to bargain for you when buying things
7. Bring disposable underwear because sometimes you need to change it frequently when snorkeling

The first perspective of Bali Tour group
It is really difficult to choose a reliable tour group that does not cheat people or step on thunder. It is my most headache. We have looked at many travel agencies on the Internet, but there are more or less bad reviews, which makes me a little afraid to start. Suddenly I remembered that my leader had been there, so I decisively asked him for a tour group with a thick face. As a leader, he can't cheat us. If he cheats us and doesn't work hard for him, where will he regret it. After consulting, I rushed directly and booked the quota without hesitation. The cost performance is still quite high, and the hotel for the group is not bad. It is indeed a small group for pure play, and you are not taken to the store for shopping. I am still lucky that my dear (gaisi) leader did not cheat me

Praise the tour guide of the travel agency
The leader who led us is really nothing to say, he is Asian Chinese. He speaks Mandarin very well and there is no pressure to communicate with us. We were taught to bargain when we bought things, and they were very attentive to everyone's emotions. I can give it 8.8 out of 10. In general, it's my first time to Bali, and following a reliable and reliable group will really add points to this trip. Also, remember to wear sunscreen when you go there, because physical sunscreen is the most effective sunscreen. I've already gotten darker.

Bali-Traveling to Bali, Indonesia, will punish any couple who doesn't make a plan
Bali-Traveling to Bali, Indonesia, will punish any couple who doesn't make a plan

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.132384 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list