Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Mad Monkey in Cebu and Bohol🤣, a cheap hostel where you can also experience the joy of disco

331 0
Post time 2024-7-17 03:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

🌟The experience of staying at Mad Monkey in Bohe was very good (there is a review in the previous post), so I chose MM when I came to Cebu

MM is a party-type youth hostel. Each youth hostel has a swimming pool. They have different types of parties every night, which last at least until 12 o'clock
🌟
The party on the night I arrived was: 600p (about 80r) to join the event, each person will get a MM T-shirt, and then the youth hostel will arrange a car to take the monkeys wearing T-shirts to four night clubs (nightclubs, dance halls) in Cebu to dance and revel

Each club will provide some free drinks. We set off at 10 o'clock and returned to MM at nearly 3 o'clock. We stayed in each club for an average of about an hour, but everyone was really tired at the end. My friend and I fell asleep leaning against each other in the car hhh
🌟
Because I had a trip to Mama Island the next day, I needed to arrive at the bus around 6 o'clock station, so I didn't think about joining at first. I made a few friends while mm was playing games with others, and they strongly invited me to go with them, so of course I went.

There were many people who joined the party, and I met many friends from different countries (mostly European and American, I was the only Chinese from East Asia as far as I know, and there were three Koreans in one day). When everyone was in the car, they were crazy asking each other what's your name and where you are from. Because it was a group trip, the whole journey was very safe and the atmosphere was good.

Although my English was still very poor, everyone was very patient during the communication process, and I still learned a lot of people's stories. When we were in the club, everyone also enjoyed dancing to the music. No one would care if you said or did something wrong, just enjoy it!

Cebu-Mad Monkey in Cebu and Bohol🤣, a cheap hostel where you can also experience the joy of disco
Cebu-Mad Monkey in Cebu and Bohol🤣, a cheap hostel where you can also experience the joy of disco

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Threads

Credits

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.194967 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list