Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Puerto Galera sex trip after New Years, date with girls at Erotica nightclub

236 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today is the third day in Sabang. After breakfast, we started walking, starting from the east end of Sabang and heading west, passing Little Laguna Beach, and finally reaching Big Laguna Beach. Although Sabang Beach has changed beyond recognition, Little Laguna Beach and Big Laguna Beach are still the same as before, maintaining their original ecology. I bought hot roasted chicken from a chicken restaurant near the market and brought it back to the hotel. I sat on the balcony and ate it. The taste was wonderful. After eating and drinking, I fell asleep. At night, I went to the disco again.

Manila/Luzon-Puerto Galera sex trip after New Years, date with girls at Erotica nightclub
Manila/Luzon-Puerto Galera sex trip after New Years, date with girls at Erotica nightclub

At Erotica, I drank and chatted with the mamas and ladies I knew. Today is Sunday, there are no Korean customers, and the popular ladies are still in the store. A lady named Xiao E caught my attention. She was wearing a black dress and had long black hair. Although she was not tall, she was slim, sharp-eyed, and had fair and elastic skin. Although Xiao E looked cold, she smiled immediately after sitting with her. In fact, she is very easy to get along with. Little E is 21 years old and from Manila. She has a child. When she was pregnant, her Filipino boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Later, she started dating a Japanese man who gave her 40,000 Peso living expenses every month. But since September last year, the Japanese stopped contacting her. She worked as a waitress, earning only 300 Peso a day, and her life was very tight. Later, she left her child with her mother's friend and started working in a disco here.

The store was getting more and more lively. At this time, a middle-aged Korean man suddenly walked onto the stage with a stack of banknotes in his hand, and the ladies gathered around him. The Korean threw the small 50 or 100 Peso banknotes in his hand into the air, and the ladies screamed and rushed to pick up the banknotes scattered on the ground. Little E came back to me with joy, "I picked up 150 Peso." After a while, a young man from a group of Hong Kong people who were drinking and laughing rang the big bell at the bar. Ringing the bell means serving 3 drinks to everyone in the store. Little E went to the bar to get back the beer and a bucket of ice cubes and continued to drink with me. According to Xiao E, this young man shows up every month and is probably a playboy from a wealthy family. It seems that there are many ways to play cool and spend money, but I can't even dream of it.

I took Xiao E back to the hotel for 4,500 Peso. We took showers separately. We went to bed. Xiao E told me, "Just now, that Japanese guy sent me a text message. We haven't contacted each other for 4 months since September last year. What a cruel person." Me: "What does he do?" Xiao E: "He said he is a teacher in Japan. He claimed to be single, but I found out that he is not only married, but also has a child." Me: "He still has you in his heart, right?" Xiao E: "Fuck you! He has blocked me on Facebook!" She said while raising her middle finger.

I put my hand on Xiao E's shoulder, and she suddenly got excited. We kissed lightly and then deeply. We took off each other's towels. Xiao E has a well-proportioned body and doesn't look like a mother who has given birth to a child. I licked her neck, then moved my tongue down to her breasts, and at the same time I used my hands to stimulate her lower body. My little brother couldn't wait any longer, so we had sex in the normal position. After several rounds, we changed to the woman on top position, I put my arms around her neck, and Xiao E twisted her waist vigorously. Finally, we changed to the normal position again and had sex.

After taking a shower, we both went to bed, covered with a sheet, and slept back to back. When the sun rose, I felt the temperature from Xiao E's back and thighs in a daze. I was sexually interested again, took off Xiao E's underwear, climbed on Xiao E's body, spread her legs, and had sex for the second time. After successfully having sex, I went to take a shower. When I walked out of the shower room, Xiao E was already dressed. I gave her a 500 Peso tip and said goodbye to her.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:55 GMT-8 Processed in 0.189674 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list