Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

You must come to +82 Bar Club in South Korea, I like Edm and Bounce music

251 0
Post time 2024-5-24 05:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-You must come to +82 Bar Club in South Korea, I like Edm and Bounce music

Personally, I don’t like hiphop, I only like EDM and bounce. This bar is so fun. I regretted coming the day before I left for my last night. I should have gone there on the first day after landing in Korea!  It just opened at five o'clock in the morning, and there were still many people there at ten o'clock in the morning. It is recommended to go to bed early and get up early to play, otherwise it will be really hard to stay up. When I left at around 7 o'clock, I was waiting for the bus at the door and saw many people who had just entered the venue. I could only leave reluctantly. I will come back next time! !

And compared to race, the quality of the boys there is much better. They don't take advantage of others, don't move around, are very polite, and have much better looks. There are a lot of ugly men in race EDM halls, and they all talk to themselves and are a bit rude. There are more handsome guys in hiphop halls than in EDM halls, but I don't like this music.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-20 15:49 GMT-8 Processed in 0.115465 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list