Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

5-day travel guide to Busan and Seoul. Transportation and attractions

196 0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Busan/Jeju-5-day travel guide to Busan and Seoul. Transportation and attractions

About itinerary

D1 Beijing - Busan - Haeundae
D2 Gamcheon-dong Culture and Art Village - Jagalchi Market Seafood Market — BIFF Plaza — Yongdusan Park Busan Tower
D3 Busan-Seoul Myeongdong Lotte — Dongdaemun Design Plaza
D4 Samsung Museum of Art — Itaewon — Konkuk University Common ground
D5 Sinsa-dong Boulevard — Beijing

About Transportation

We recommend Google Map and kakaoMap.

Google search routes have Chinese prompts, which seems more convenient, but some walking navigation cannot be searched. In this case, kakaoMap can be used to complement it.
In addition, kakaoMap can not only check the transfer lines, but also the arrival time of the bus and the amount of the card. In short, it is very easy to use!

Busan/Jeju-5-day travel guide to Busan and Seoul. Transportation and attractions

How to take KTX from Busan to Seoul

The KTX from Busan to Seoul is almost every 10 minutes There is a bus, which is very convenient. You can buy it online in advance or on the spot at the train station.
You can just print out the ticket, but I didn’t see anyone checking the tickets along the way.
1. Ticket price: about 370 yuan/person, the journey takes about two and a half hours
2. Ticket purchase website: http://www.letskorail.com
You can choose Chinese and follow the prompts on the page Just

D1 Haeundae

When talking about Busan, there are two movies "Train to Busan" and "Haeundae" that cannot be avoided, but everyone was disappointed. , there were no zombies or tsunamis on this trip

Haeundae Bathing Beach is larger than expected. You can stroll along the long coast. The nearby commercial streets and restaurants are very lively, and the tavern is particularly popular.

D2 There is a fairy tale village in Busan

Gamcheon Cultural Village is an open residential area. It is not limited to one entrance, but everyone will enter through one main entrance. The terrain here is undulating, with mountains on three sides and a view of the harbor on one side. Climbing up and down the stairs requires quite a bit of physical strength.

We didn’t take a map and just followed the signs. Many small forks in the road didn’t have clear instructions, so we didn’t get to some places. The statue of the Little Prince should be on the highest mountain top road. Friends who have plenty of time don’t miss it. .

I don’t know if I went there on weekdays, but the feeling inside the cultural village is quite deserted, especially when walking through the village, every door is closed, and there is no atmosphere of life. Occasionally, I pass by a small business shop, and there are not many people in front of it. It feels like an empty city, leaving only noise in the air.

If you want to go to Gamcheon Cultural Village, be sure to choose a sunny day so that you can see and appreciate the colorful fairy tale village!

About transportation:

1. It is best to check the transportation when you arrive at the local area and use map software according to the hotel where you are staying.

2. The recommended transportation route is to take Metro Line 1 and exit at Tucheng Station Exit 6, then transfer to minibus 1-1, West District 2, and West District 2-2 to arrive at Gamcheon Cultural Village.

The fishy-smelling Jagalchi Market

is quite close to the subway station. You can see it just past Exit 6. We only went to the open-air market outside. It felt like There are not many types of fish, almost every stall has the same kind, and the air is filled with the unique fishy smell of the seafood market.

There are some restaurants around and inside the market. The uncles and aunts soliciting customers at the door are so enthusiastic. Everyone is there enthusiastically. If you take a look at what to eat in the restaurant, you feel like they are going to drag you in, hahaha , I didn’t dare to go in.

Dry goods and fresh goods are two separate areas. The dry goods area feels obviously deserted. If I were to compare, I still prefer Dongmun Market in Jeju Island.

Looking for Golden Handprints in BIFF Plaza

BIFF Plaza is similar to Xidan in Beijing, with trendy shops, cosmetics stores, and jewelry stores everywhere. And there are many gourmet restaurants. From beginning to end, I saw many shops that I wanted to try!

There are many handprints of celebrities on the ground in the square. I don’t know many of them, but I saw the handprints of director Xu Anhua.

The visible and invisible prosperity of Busan Tower Invisible bustling

Busan Tower is located in Yongdusan Park. There is an entrance from BIFF Plaza Commercial Street and you can take the escalator up directly.

Tickets: 8,000 won. You can use Alipay to pay for Busan Tower tickets and souvenirs, which is very convenient.
Visiting time: It varies from person to person mainly based on the photography situation, about 30 minutes.

Although the observation deck is not big, the 360° view is very complete. Busan’s visible and invisible prosperity are both visible and invisible. Here it is!

The refrigerator magnets in the souvenir area are also very cute. In addition to watching the night view, you will also pass through several small exhibition halls after coming down from the Busan Tower. Mainly 2D, 3D vision and light shows, which make people feel that the added value is very cost-effective.

D3 Busan-Seoul Myeongdong and Designer Plaza

I couldn’t shake off the rain and followed it all the way from Busan to Seoul, so I had to cancel the original itinerary and go shopping instead. I did some hurried shopping at Lotte and then went to Dongdaemun Designer Plaza.

D4 Samsung Museum of Art + Itaewon + Kondae Container

Yesterday, we were annoyed because of the rain, so we changed our itinerary. But today, because of the rain, we got creative and substituted the niche tourist attraction art museum that we had chosen.

Samsung Art Museum

Metro Line 6 Hanjiang Town, remember to be Exit 3, walk 7 or 8 minutes

Tickets : 10,000 won, 50% off now, electronic tour rental is 1,000 won, it is strongly recommended to rent one, otherwise many contents will not be understood.
Visiting time: about 2 hours

There are two main venues. The first venue is for historical content. First, take the elevator to the 4th floor and visit it floor by floor from celadon, white porcelain, calligraphy and painting to metal crafts. The second venue is mainly for modern times. There are works of art and sculpture by artists from all over the world. It is really difficult to understand without listening to the explanation. After the overall visit, I gained a lot.

I especially want to talk about their umbrella protection equipment. When it rains, you can put your umbrella in a rack like this and lock it. Live, collect the keys yourself, and take them away when you come out. It is much more environmentally friendly than using plastic bags!

Itaewon

There are many interesting things along the way Most of the restaurants and cafes are Western food, and the cafes are almost one after another. It feels like there are many Internet celebrity shops hidden, and I want to try every shop!

Kondae Container

The blue container trend spot near Kondae is regarded as the network of Seoul After looking at Hongdi, almost all of them came here to take photos. There were not as many trendy shops as I expected, and the whole block was relatively small, so I could finish shopping in a while.

There are quite a few restaurants. The location on the second floor is very good. It is suitable for blowing in the breeze and drinking some wine. It is indeed a good place to take pictures. It is even more beautiful when the lights are on in the evening.

D5 Sinsadong Boulevard

It is very convenient to get out of the subway. You can reach the main street after a short walk. There are various beauty and clothing stores on both sides. You can basically find Korean niche and popular brands here.

Although the main street is not long, there are many restaurants, cafes and beauty stores hidden in the alleys on both sides. Don't miss it!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:15 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.153648 second(s), 31 queries .