Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Ebenezer Hotel, Asia hotel, Grand Hyatt Jeju. Reviews of the three major hotels in Jeju Island

158 0
Post time The day before yesterday 00:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

We changed three hotels in Jeju Island for three nights, and experienced hotels of various price ranges with actual actions!

1. Hamdeok: Ebenezer Hotel
Booked a deluxe sea view double bed / 100,000 won per night. If there is no sea view room, it is recommended to change hotels, because there may be many bugs in the mountain view room. The front desk of this hotel is the Golden Tulip Hotel (Saint Beach Hotel) and the opposite of the hotel is Utop Ubless. These three hotels are very close and I believe the sea view is similar.
⭕️Advantages
If it is a sunny day, it is really beautiful when you enter the room! There is a dressing table and a long guide table for food and food
The toilet is separated into dry and wet areas.
❌Disadvantages:
I haven't figured it out yet. I told my girlfriend that I will book a hotel for two more days next time.
🔎Nearby: Turn left to CU Supermarket, turn right to Starbucks/Olivia young
Just outside the door is Hamdeok Beach. When the sun shines, the waves sparkle. There are fireworks at night

2. Downtown: Asia Hotel
Superior Twin Room/60,000 won per night. I read the bad reviews online before, saying that the front desk attitude was bad and the room was bad. After staying there, it really was not bad. The front desk lady was beautiful and had a good attitude. It was very cost-effective. I didn't encounter any travel agencies that day.
⭕️Advantages
It is very close to Shilla Duty Free Shop, just two steps to the left when you go out. It is also very close to Health Road. You can walk straight into a small road on the left when you go out. The price is cheap, the quality is high, and the room area is large enough. The twin room is really enough to open two suitcases.
❌Disadvantages
There is no shower, you need to stand in the bathtub to take a shower. The water is slow. There may not be a dedicated person to help you look after the luggage, and everyone puts it in the lobby, so the safety factor is not high.
🔎Surroundings: Turn left to the coffee shop/Shilla Duty Free Shop, turn right and go 400 meters, maybe Grand Hyatt Hotel

3. Downtown: Grand Hyatt Jeju
65 square meters king room/200,000 won per night. When checking in, you will be asked if you want to pay extra for a high-rise city view room or a high-rise sea view room. We refused both. In the end, we were given a slightly higher room on the 15th floor. As soon as we entered, we saw the rainbow and were in a very good mood.
⭕️Advantages:
The room is large, with a bathtub for bathing and a shower. There is a food floor in the hotel where you can order food, and there is also a shopping mall for shopping.
❌Disadvantages:
In fact, it is not very close to the duty-free shop. After walking for a few days, I felt it was far away. I took a taxi or bus to go everywhere. On a windy day, the curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass made a clattering sound for most of the night. It was the only time I couldn't sleep in three days. It might be perfect if it didn't rain or blow. The quality of people coming out of the 2nd floor needs to be improved, and they often encounter loud locals.
🔎Surroundings: McDonald's opposite, convenience store/emart/Daiso next to it, and the recently popular grandma's noodles in the alley next to it, all lined up by Chinese people, mainly cheap.

The above three hotels have Korean addresses, pick up downstairs, you will need a taxi

Busan/Jeju-Ebenezer Hotel, Asia hotel, Grand Hyatt Jeju. Reviews of the three major hotels in Jeju Island
Busan/Jeju-Ebenezer Hotel, Asia hotel, Grand Hyatt Jeju. Reviews of the three major hotels in Jeju Island

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:38 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161685 second(s), 31 queries .