Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

National restaurant House of Lechon, recommended roast suckling pig signature dish

211 0
Post time 2024-9-2 06:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

House of Lechon, the national restaurant of Cebu, Philippines. This was the last meal of my trip to Cebu. It was a roast suckling pig restaurant. It was delicious and not expensive, and the portions were large. Two people ordered three dishes and two glasses of juice, which totaled about 1800p with the service charge. Recommended!

Signature roast suckling pig: very delicious, ordered spicy, the portion was large and I didn’t finish it. I recommend ordering 1/4kg for two people;

hinumba na lechon: I don’t know how to translate it, the main ingredient is pork, and it’s also a large portion, delicious, and I can’t finish it;

A kind of fried noodles: also very delicious, with chicken and shrimp in it, and I didn’t finish it either

Cebu-National restaurant House of Lechon, recommended roast suckling pig signature dish
Cebu-National restaurant House of Lechon, recommended roast suckling pig signature dish

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.228055 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list