Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Boracay Diniwid Beach, take pictures of cliffs and white sand beaches as a souvenir of your trip

150 0
Post time 2024-9-17 22:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Boracay Diniwid Beach, take pictures of cliffs and white sandy beaches as a souvenir of your Trip. You can find this place by taking a tutu for 100-200 pesos. Just tell the driver the name and look at the pictures. Basically everyone knows this place.

As soon as you arrive at the station, there will be kids around. The most famous kids are two brothers. I forgot to take pictures today. The kids demonstrated various poses in person, which was really funny. They were so cute when they were serious. The younger brother was only ten years old and the older brother was only 14. I gave the older brother 100 pesos and the younger brother 20 pesos because the younger brother always helped me carry my backpack.

Boracay-Boracay Diniwid Beach, take pictures of cliffs and white sand beaches as a souvenir of your trip
Boracay-Boracay Diniwid Beach, take pictures of cliffs and white sand beaches as a souvenir of your trip

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.277969 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list