Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Krabi Food Guide: Khaothong Hill, Kodam Kitchen and other 9 delicious Thai restaurants

95 0
Post time 2024-9-14 04:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As a Travel blogger who loves to eat, the first thing I do when Traveling is to eat.
This time, I have compiled 9 Thai restaurants that I ate when I was traveling in Krabi. They are cheap and delicious.

📍 Khaothong Hill
This restaurant is highly recommended! A super cozy cliff restaurant with a sea view and a beautiful sunset! It is recommended to arrive after 16:00, drink coffee first, and go to the restaurant area at 17:30 to watch the sunset while dining.

📍 Kodam Kitchen
Krabi Internet celebrity restaurant, there are many dishes. The taste is good, but there are not many surprises. The shrimps are frozen and it is a bit disappointing...

📍 Bryde Restaurant
Ao Nang is a 10-minute motorcycle ride away. It's like a home kitchen. The boss is very enthusiastic. His curry crab and sour soup ribs are delicious, a bit of a surprise!

📍 The best one Pad Thai
A very popular restaurant in Ao Nang Beach. Every dish is full of pot flavor and very delicious! ! The price is quite affordable

📍 Go deng thai noodle
This boat noodle is cheap and delicious. The chicken feet are very tender and the bones fall off in one bite. Next to their restaurant is the night market street with a lot of snacks.

📍 Tan
A very chill burch restaurant. Many people come to their restaurant for brunch. The coffee is good and the environment is great. It is very suitable for daydreaming...

📍 TAJ PALACE
If you want to change your taste, you can try this Indian food. The masala dipped bread is delicious! But don't order their Thai food, it's terrible!

📍Thai Pancake
Usually they set up a stall at the entrance of Ava Sea Krabi Resort. The sister is very nice. The banana chocolate Thai Pancake she made is super delicious. I have repurchased it many times!

📍The Best zipi
It's right next to the 4th one. The dishes are similar, but it's really too salty. This is the one I dislike the most these days. I don't recommend it.

Krabi-Krabi Food Guide: Khaothong Hill, Kodam Kitchen and other 9 delicious Thai restaurants
Krabi-Krabi Food Guide: Khaothong Hill, Kodam Kitchen and other 9 delicious Thai restaurants
As a travel blogger who loves food
Every time I travel, the first guide I make is to eat
This time I compiled 9 delicious foods that I ate in Krabi
Cheap and Delicious😋

📍 Khaothong Hill
This restaurant is highly recommended! Super cozy cliff restaurant with sea view and beautiful sunset! It is recommended to arrive after 16:00, drink coffee first, and go to the restaurant area to dine while watching the sunset at 17:30.

📍 Kodam Kitchen
A popular restaurant in Krabi with many dishes. It tastes good but doesn't have many surprises. I was a little disappointed because the shrimps were frozen...

📍 Bryde Restaurant
Ao Nang was just ten minutes away on a motorcycle. It's like a family kitchen. The boss is very enthusiastic. His curry crab and sour soup pork ribs are delicious, which is a bit surprising!

📍 The best one Pad Thai
A very popular one in Ao Nang Beach. Every dish is full of flavor and very delicious! ! The price is quite affordable

📍 Go deng thai noodle
The boat noodles at this restaurant are cheap and delicious. The chicken feet are so braised that they fall off the bone in one bite. Next to his house is the night market street with a lot of snacks.

📍 Tan
A very chill burch restaurant, many people come to his place for brunch, the coffee is good, the environment is great, it is suitable for daze...

📍 TAJ PALACE
If you want to change your taste, you can try this Indian food. The masala dip is delicious! But don’t order their Thai food, it’s terrible!

📍Thai Pancake
Usually sold at the entrance of Ava Sea Krabi Resort, super nice sister. The banana chocolate Thai Pancake she made is so delicious that I have repurchased it many times!

📍The Best zipi
It’s right next door to the 4th restaurant. The food is similar, but it’s really too salty. The one I dislike the most these days, I don’t recommend it✖️

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.276249 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list