Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Experience Thai massage with a beautiful lady at Chiang Mai Hotel for 1500 baht

291 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

One thing you can't miss when you go to Thailand is Thai massage. The Thai massage in Chiang Mai Women's Prison is very famous, but it is said that it is difficult to make an appointment. If you don't stay in Chiang Mai for a long time, you may miss the appointment. There are also several massage shops in the old city of Chiang Mai that are related to Chiang Mai Women's Prison, but reservations are also required. I personally think that the Thai massages in roadside shops are actually similar, just choose one at random. We also tried a semi-open-air massage on the roadside, which only cost 140 baht, which is about 28 yuan. Generally, shops that are not too high-end are 200-300 baht per hour.

Chiang Mai-Experience Thai massage with a beautiful lady at Chiang Mai Hotel for 1500 baht
Chiang Mai-Experience Thai massage with a beautiful lady at Chiang Mai Hotel for 1500 baht

On the first day in Chiang Mai, we stayed in a Thai-style hotel near the old city. The massage inside was 300 baht per hour. For the next two days, we stayed at the Sri Pana Villa Resort Chiang Mai. Because it is a five-star resort hotel, there is a small building Panna Spa dedicated to SPA. The price is much higher. The ordinary Thai massage is 1490 baht per hour, and the nearly two-hour essential oil massage plus Thai massage is 2390 baht. It's probably this price, I can't remember it for the time being.

The first floor of the small building is the reception, and there is a cabinet of massage supplies. After the reception, the staff will ask you to fill out a form, simply fill in your name, age, gender, whether you have a history of allergies, whether you have had surgery, what diseases you have had, and specifically highlight where you want to massage more, shoulders, neck or legs. There are even Chinese forms.

Then choose the flavor you want from the massage essential oils with different scents. Ordinary Thai massage does not require essential oils. My mother and aunt went upstairs for spa, and I chose a cheap Thai massage downstairs. There are several rooms for spa upstairs, and there are toilets, showers, and bathtubs. The washbasin is also full of oriental style. The footbath with flowers and the couple's bathtub with shaman petals is very large, and it is completely fine for two people to soak in it at the same time.

I had a Thai massage in the room downstairs. It was a large room divided into several small rooms by curtains. A mattress was laid on the floor, just like the shops outside. Before starting, I changed into a set of all-silk clothes, a top and pants, which were very comfortable and close to the skin. I could wear underwear inside my Thai massage. My mother and aunt's spas cannot wear underwear, but they gave me a pair of disposable underwear to change into. I spent money on the service. Although it was much more expensive than the massage shops outside, the environment and service were really good. There was also a basin of water for washing feet, which was sprinkled with lemons and leaves. The masseuse also knelt down to wash my feet and used a scrub to remove dead skin. My feet were very slippery after using it.

I was assigned to a fat sister, who made me feel the deep inner strength of Thai massage. Several times I thought she probably sat on me, how could it be so heavy, as if she was going to press out what I had just eaten. Later I found that she was just pressing with both hands. The massage lasted for an hour, and it felt too fast. Although it was still quite painful, my whole body felt refreshed. I took a selfie while the masseur was leaving. The masseur even braided my hair while massaging my head. To be honest, it was very good! I can't braid it at all!

After changing clothes and going to the lobby, the staff had prepared tea and snacks. After the massage, I had to drink some hot tea and chat for a while. After drinking a sip of hot tea and eating a piece of rice cake, I felt warm in my heart. This money was spent on the right things.

Compared with the dirty and messy environment in the roadside shop, it was a special enjoyment to do spa in the hotel. Although the fat sister who was in charge of me looked big and strong, she spoke like a little sister. Compared with the roadside shop we did later in Krabi, I don't know if the aunt who gave us the massage was a woman. Her voice was a bit rough and she was laughing wildly.

This is the receptionist. Because we signed up for a cooking class later, she took us to the class. Well, if I have enough budget, I would still like to go to the hotel for a spa, but my budget is a bit tight, so every time I go for a massage that costs two or three hundred baht.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.223126 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list