Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Dragon-i and Tazmania Ballroom bar experience, music + sexy girls, American retro

248 0
Post time 2024-5-30 01:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

These two bars in Hong Kong are really great, you can drink and dance without any interruption

Name: Dragon-i
Address: The Centrium, 60 Wyndham St
To sum it up, the music is good + the girls are hot, what else do you need a bicycle for?

Second round, you can cross the street to go to this one
Name: Tazmania Ballroom
Address: 1F LKF Tower, 33 Wyndham St
The music is more popular, American retro, and the service attitude is also very good

And I met a lot of beautiful sisters, happy all night, the next day hungover still indulged in the sweetness of being surrounded by beautiful girls, welcome beautiful girls to come to play with me, I will go next time hehe

Hong kong-Dragon-i and Tazmania Ballroom bar experience, music + sexy girls, American retro
Hong kong-Dragon-i and Tazmania Ballroom bar experience, music + sexy girls, American retro

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170380 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list