Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

3-day travel guide to Taipei. 🚶Visit Ximending, Shilin Night Market and Elephant Mountain

154 0
Post time 2024-10-18 02:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Currency exchange: Directly withdraw New Taiwan dollars from Hang Seng foreign currency ATM and deduct Hong Kong dollars. No reservation is required. I withdrew 5000TWD.
Data: Purchase a card in advance from KLOOK and pick up the card after landing at the border inspection (there is wifi at the airport, don’t worry about no network).
Accommodation: Aloft Beitou, 3 nights for a total of 12000TWD (a bit remote but booked late, the city center is super expensive, Beitou is more cost-effective).
Transportation: Bus for the whole Journey. EasyCard is sold at the airport MRT station. I bought one as a souvenir and charged 700TWD, which is just enough.

⬇️D1: Hong Kong✈️Taoyuan
❗️It was already evening when we landed. After checking in, we wandered around Beitou. The milk tea and braised pork rice we bought on the roadside were super delicious😋
———————————————
⬇️D2: 🚇Shilin MRT Station🚌Taipei National Palace Museum🚌Shilin Night Market
❗️Those who like to visit museums must reserve a whole day. There are too many exquisite items. You can visit from nonstop in the morning until closing time. There are also many collections that cannot be carefully appreciated
❗️It is recommended to rent an interpreter to better understand the cultural relics (you need to register with your passport)
❗️There is a restaurant on the top floor that sells simple meals. The price is a bit high but not outrageous. The taste is acceptable
❗️The atmosphere of Shilin Night Market is very good and lively. It is best to go with two people. It is a bit embarrassing to visit alone. One hand holds milk tea and the other hand holds snacks. There are basically no seats. You can only eat while walking
—————————————————
⬇️D3: 🚇Tamsui🚇Ximending🚇Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall🚇City Hall🚇Xiangshan🚶Shin Kong Mitsukoshi🚶Xinyi Eslite
❗️Special Forces Trip is very tiring. If you have enough time, you can split or delete some parts
❗️Tamsui is far from downtown Taipei. I live a little closer to Beitou. There is a riverside park there. The atmosphere is chill. You can enjoy the breeze and look at the pigeons
❗️I think Ximending is average...
❗️Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall is very grand. The concert hall is also nearby. It is quite magnificent
❗️City Hall has a rainbow graffiti check-in. It is not necessary to go
❗️Xiangshan overlooks Taipei 101. It is great to watch the sunset. But I completely underestimated the difficulty of climbing. I am from Chongqing and think I have good climbing ability, but I was also exhausted. I checked the sunset time in advance and arrived at the foot of the mountain 45 minutes in advance. The two viewing platforms on the mountainside and the top are similar. If you are not physically fit, just look at it on the mountainside
❗️Xiangshan does not have many street lights It is recommended to start going down the mountain before it is completely dark
❗️Shin Kong is a typical shopping mall. You can skip it if you don’t want to shop
❗️Xinyi Eslite is now closed. You can go to Ximending instead
————————————————
⬇️D4: Taoyuan Airport✈️Hong Kong
❗️I bought Jiu Zhennan pineapple cakes as souvenirs
❗️You can pay with cash and cards. Spend all the unused cash
—————————————————
Strictly speaking, there are only two days in Taiwan, which is not enough for fun. Except for the hotel, the other consumption is very cost-effective. The local customs and people are unforgettable. I will definitely Travel to Taiwan again.

Taiwan-3-day travel guide to Taipei. 🚶Visit Ximending, Shilin Night Market and Elephant Mountain
Taiwan-3-day travel guide to Taipei. 🚶Visit Ximending, Shilin Night Market and Elephant Mountain

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 17:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.211715 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list