Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Lit Manila🥃, a whisky bar in BGC, is worth trying for Japanese-style cocktails

200 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My friend took me to a whiskey bar called Lit Manila on BGC High Street in Manila. It was very good and I recommend it to everyone. The bar is not big, with only a long bar and a few tables. The owner is a Japanese, who plays DJ at the end of the bar. You can have a drink with him.

Here you can order the recommended set on the wine list. Each set has 3 types of whiskey. Each type of wine will give you a small cup of experience, which satisfies your experience of comparing and tasting different types of whiskey. Of course, you can also order any wine you have planted. You can order a small cup of experience and standard enjoyment for each type.

My friend and I are more interested in Japanese whiskey. In addition, the owner is Japanese, so we drink Japanese whiskey all night. The bartender in the store will seriously introduce you to the taste and knowledge of each wine. Friends in BGC, come and experience it!

Manila/Luzon-Lit Manila🥃, a whisky bar in BGC, is worth trying for Japanese-style cocktails
Manila/Luzon-Lit Manila🥃, a whisky bar in BGC, is worth trying for Japanese-style cocktails

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:58 GMT-8 Processed in 0.258703 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list