Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Check-in experience at Fairfield Hotel in Seoul, convenient for travel and shopping

236 0
Post time 2024-5-24 22:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-Check-in experience at Fairfield Hotel in Seoul, convenient for travel and shopping
Seoul-Check-in experience at Fairfield Hotel in Seoul, convenient for travel and shopping

When searching for hotels in Seoul, most people recommend Mapo Glade (don’t hesitate, this hotel has a really good environment) but! The average price of more than 1,000 per night is still a bit expensive for me. This time I stayed in Fairfield which can be said to be the equivalent of Glade! The price for one night is half that of Glade! The front desk can speak Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and English.

About transportation
There is a bus stop downstairs from the hotel, and the subway station is two steps ahead! ! It’s really super convenient! If I remember correctly, it should be Line 2. It’s very close to the city. It only takes about 20 minutes to Myeongdong.

Details about the hotel
The name of the hotel is in the picture. We live facing north, and the exterior of the hotel is the subway, haha. If you live facing south, the exterior view is a super beautiful street.

price
It can be said that the location and environment are already excellent value for money. The hotel has disposable slippers. Hahaha, I didn’t expect it. This really surprised me at the time (it’s good news to wear slippers when going out). The most important thing is‼ ️The second floor of the hotel is Haidilao! Achieve large and small fishing anytime and anywhere, hahaha, but you have to go up from the door next to the hotel. The elevators in the hotel are all card swiped, so you can't go up.
There is a 711 next to the hotel, and the Yeouido Department Store is nearby. It can be said that it integrates shopping, food, housing and transportation, hahaha

Finally, remember to prepare the hotel address in English or Korean in advance for easy navigation when you go back. Use the naver map.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.142699 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list