Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Phuket Cafe Phuket View Point Swing Sea View Cafe, enjoy the blue and transparent sea

142 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have compiled 6 cliff cafes in Phuket, Thailand, each of which has Southeast Asian characteristics. In addition to drinking coffee, you can also enjoy the beautiful natural scenery.

1. cafe phuket view point
✨Highlight: Internet celebrity swing sea view cafe
Located in Patong, the cafe has a clear blue sea view. From 17:30 to 19:00 in the afternoon, there are many people queuing for the swing, but it is the best photo because it is so beautiful!! Although the drinks are average, it is worth taking pictures.
-
2. Amari Phuket
✨Highlight: Giant floor-to-ceiling windows with unbeatable sea view cafe!
Outside the lobby is the blue sea of ​​Patong Beach, and the coconut trees are swaying for photos. You can spend 40-50 baht to order a drink and take a bunch of beautiful photos.

🌈There are 2 superb camera positions:
👉Next to the coconut trees in the lobby, this is not a floor-to-ceiling window, it is completely open-air, you can hear the waves and coconut breeze
👉Standing on the second floor, facing the lobby, you can perfectly combine the indoor and outdoor scenery
👉It is best to come in the morning, there are fewer people and the light is so good that the original picture can be directly taken. The recommended time is 9:00-13:00am
👉There are more people starting at noon; if you take pictures in the afternoon, the sea is not blue, and the pictures are not good after the tide goes out🥲
-
3. splash cafe
✨Highlight: Seaside cafe, play with elephants
The scenery is very good, the sand is fine and soft, and the sea water is also very beautiful. Order a drink in the cafe, choose a lounge chair, and don’t be too happy to watch the sea view! In addition, you can take a photo with the elephant for 1,500 baht, but this price is not as good as going to the elephant camp. If you want to take pictures, remember to bring a beautiful swimsuit. The elephants interact with you in the sea, and there are photographers to help you take beautiful photos.
-
4.On the hill Karon
✨Highlight: View Karon Beach from the door frame
Enjoy the unbeatable sea view of Karon Beach. The most classic is to take a photo of the sea view of Karon Beach from the door frame. Personally, I think the taste of the dishes is average. It is recommended to just order snacks or drinks to enjoy the beautiful scenery and take photos. Business hours 07:30-20:00.
-
5.Laemsai cup
✨Highlight: Phuket's No. 1 cliff coffee
You must buy food at the door to enter this restaurant. There are many people. People went there when it just opened at 9 am. The sun was just right at this moment and the scenery was good.
·
6.A Blanket & A Pillow
✨Highlight: Super chill sea view cliff coffee
It is next to Laemsai cup, and I thought I would check in by the way. I didn't have any hope at first, but I didn't expect it to be so chill. I can sit on a lazy cushion and watch the sea for an afternoon! The scenery is richer. From the high cliff of the cafe all the way down, every place faces the sea. You can walk all the way to the beach. The simple meals, snacks and drinks here taste good~ and the prices are affordable.

Phuket-Phuket Cafe Phuket View Point Swing Sea View Cafe, enjoy the blue and transparent sea
Phuket-Phuket Cafe Phuket View Point Swing Sea View Cafe, enjoy the blue and transparent sea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.217449 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list