Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Thailand's top spa massage, Hua Hin Barai, experience 60 minutes of air series

159 0
Post time 2024-9-22 23:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It took 3 hours to drive from Bangkok to experience the top spa in Thailand - Hua Hin Barai. I called in the car to make an appointment at 5:30 pm. Since it was mid-week, I could make an appointment on the same day. I suggested going early so I could take some photos. I chose the 60-minute essential oil spa air series, which cost 3200 strains. It was a deep muscle massage. The masseur did a good job. Overall, it's worth a try.

Hua Hin-Thailand's top spa massage, Hua Hin Barai, experience 60 minutes of air series
Hua Hin-Thailand's top spa massage, Hua Hin Barai, experience 60 minutes of air series

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 13:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.165929 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list