Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Joe's Whisper Bar Bangkok local band performs live, you can sing and dance

425 0
Post time 2024-5-26 17:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Bangkok-Joe's Whisper Bar Bangkok local band performs live, you can sing and dance
Bangkok-Joe's Whisper Bar Bangkok local band performs live, you can sing and dance

I have to look through the videos and photos every day to recall my happiness, which is really fun.
It should be a bar frequented by locals in Bangkok
All performed live by local bands in Bangkok

music conversion
Listen to the live band➡️ (after 22:30) DJ plays music and dance➡️ (after 00:00) The second group live band (no chairs will be invited to dance together in the part after early morning)

Bar name: Joe's Whisper
Address: 485, 15,16 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 (near king power)

The atmosphere is great! Everyone feels friendly
I didn’t feel that I was being stared at. Their eyes met until everyone smiled.

I really left disappointed at the bar on Khao San Road on the first day.
This treasure bar makes up for all the regrets
Whether you want to sit and listen to music or stand and dance, we can satisfy you.
It’s super fun and great for taking photos.
Sisters who go to Bangkok, don’t miss it!
If you are a friend who has been taken aback by this note,
Remember to give me feedback
This way I can feel happy again

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.216404 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list