Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Island hopping in the Similan Islands in Phuket🍑, with plenty of sunshine and blue sea

166 0
Post time 2024-8-24 15:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My sister and I booked a boat in . In the morning, a driver picked us up at the hotel and sent us to the pier for a buffet, and then gathered to board the boat. All the people on the boat were Chinese. The tour guide was Xiaobao. I was really lucky. I heard that he was a famous online tour guide in this area. He was super nice, sunny and enthusiastic, and his Chinese was great and humorous! It took about two hours to reach the first reef attraction, and then we continued to eat buffet on the island, otherwise it would be very tiring later, and we must try to replenish as much as possible!

Time was very tight. After changing into swimsuits and applying sunscreen, there was no time to take pictures. I could only take a few pictures in a hurry and continue to board the boat to the next attraction. Anyway, the stay time at each attraction was very short. After changing clothes, going to the toilet, and washing off the mud and sand on my body, there was no time to take pictures. The sun was super toxic. My skin was itchy from the sun, and later I got heatstroke on the deck. I fell ill when I got home. I lay at home for two days before I got better. It was really military training. On the way back, the tour guide also said, I guess you won’t come again

Phuket-Island hopping in the Similan Islands in Phuket🍑, with plenty of sunshine and blue sea
Phuket-Island hopping in the Similan Islands in Phuket🍑, with plenty of sunshine and blue sea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.171910 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list