Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Mori SPA Foot Spa Shilin Branch: Great value for money massage with chicken soup!

224 0
Post time 2024-8-14 23:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Mori SPA Foot Body Center Shilin Branch is located directly opposite the Shilin Night Market! The transportation location is very convenient ~ and it is open 24 hours a day! After visiting the Shilin Night Market, my feet were sore and I just came here for a massage to relax. It was a perfect trip! Mori SPA Foot Body Center Shilin Branch cost 70 million to build. The space is comfortable, but the price is very affordable. It has foot massage, shoulder and neck massage, essential oil massage SPA, acupressure, etc. After the massage, there is chicken soup to drink. The CP value is very high and highly recommended!

Taiwan-Mori SPA Foot Spa Shilin Branch: Great value for money massage with chicken soup!

As soon as I entered the store, I was shocked by the magnificent decoration! Even the waiting area is so spacious and comfortable. I asked and found out that the owner of Sen SPA Foot and Body Center spent a lot of money on the decoration! He spent 60 to 70 million. But don't be shocked, because the massage prices of Sen SPA are quite affordable! A 60-minute foot massage is $999, and a full-body acupressure massage is $1088. The most important thing is that both come with fruit.

Taiwan-Mori SPA Foot Spa Shilin Branch: Great value for money massage with chicken soup!

There is a large rest and dining area on the left. The massage package we experienced today includes chicken soup, so we drank it here at the end

I also especially like the bathroom at the Shilin branch of the Tissen SPA Foot Massage Center. It's so beautiful, like a five-star hotel! I definitely want to take some photos there.

By the way, the boss also rented a whole parking lot ~ Guests who drive to the massage can enjoy free parking! (Parking in Taipei is really too expensive, the boss is really kind and thoughtful)

Shilin Foot, Shoulder and Neck Massage

Each area of ​​Sen SPA Foot and Body Center Shilin Branch is super large and spacious! My mood was half better, and my body pressure didn't seem to be so great. The area where we sat for foot massage this time is as shown below, with a total of five seats. If there are many people coming, such as colleagues coming for massage after get off work, or family and friends, you can make an appointment for the multi-person seating area in advance. There is also a sliding door next to it that can be pulled up, so you don't have to worry about disturbing other guests when talking inside, and it is more private~ This point gives Sen SPA Foot and Body Center a plus!

The foot massage chair is actually a bit like a massage sofa chair. You will fall asleep accidentally when sitting on it. It is so comfortable.

You can also eat some fruit and Kangfu tea while you are having a massage. I really like Kangfu tea. It has a light mint + vanilla flavor, which is super healing. What's more, it is caffeine-free! Because we will go for a massage around 10 o'clock after shopping, we don't have to worry about insomnia from drinking tea!

Before each massage, the massage therapist will press the timer in front of you. So you don't have to worry about your precious massage time being stolen, and you will definitely get the full massage time!

I didn't expect that before the foot massage, in addition to the necessary foot soaking, there was also a five-minute shoulder and neck massage. For a freelancer like me who uses the computer for a long time and has extremely tight shoulders, this is really a plus! And it's not just a casual massage because it's an additional service of the foot massage. The shoulder and neck massage is very accurate! It also helps to stretch and stretch, which is really comfortable.

The backrest can be adjusted automatically, and my mother automatically entered the enjoyment mode as soon as she sat down. There is also a TV to watch on the side, and eat with fruits, so it is not boring at all. Maybe you still feel that 45 minutes is not enough ~ you want to add more time.

Sen SPA Foot Massage Center is quite considerate. They use different essence lotions for the soles of the feet and calves respectively, and they don’t use the same bottle for the whole body. In addition, they will use hot towels before and after the foot massage, taking care of your feet in every possible way (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

Actually, this is the first time for me and my mom to experience foot massage. Before, we only had full body oil massage or finger pressure massage because the variety shows exaggerated foot massage ಥ_ಥ . My mom and I always had a preconceived idea that foot massage would be very painful. But I didn't expect that foot massage was not painful at all. At most, there were some slightly sore parts during the process, but other than that, it was very comfortable! And you can use your phone during the process, which is a great way for me to relax while handling business. I totally fell in love with it~ No wonder so many people like to come for foot massage.

It's a simple foot massage, but I noticed that the master's hands were not sloppy at all. Knocking, kneading, pushing, pressing, patting, etc. I highly recommend girls to come to the SPA for foot massage regularly to eliminate edema and keep your legs beautiful.

Mori SPA Oil Massage, Essential Oil Massage

After the foot massage, we entered the highlight of the day, the full body SPA essential oil massage that my mother and I were looking forward to. Let me first share the massage room types of Mori SPA Foot Massage Center Shilin Branch. There are single, double, and triple rooms. Whether you come alone, with your partner, friends, or family, you can enjoy full privacy~

There is also a room type that provides foot massage + full body massage. It is very convenient without having to move around and change seats! It is very suitable for couples to come for massage together.

If you need to take a shower or change clothes, some rooms also have bathrooms. And the bathrooms are designed just like in a hotel - the dry and wet areas are separated, very simple and clean.

We experienced an essential oil SPA massage, so basically we were not allowed to wear clothes. But there was an electric blanket underneath, which was a very thoughtful gesture. Before starting the massage, the master would first ask which part of the body needs to be strengthened. For me, of course, the shoulders and neck need to be strengthened and relaxed!

My mother and I both like the oil massage method of Sen SPA Foot Massage Center! It is a deeper type that presses the acupuncture points! I have been to some SPA oil massages before. The massage was very comfortable at the time, but the next day the body was still the same as before, so we both prefer the deep massage method that massages the meridians. Although it hurts to push the place where the qi is blocked, it is also very refreshing hahaha. It is bitter at first and sweet later, and it will be more comfortable afterwards. But of course, if you are used to lighter force, you can communicate with the master.

My mother said that the masters of Sen SPA can be lecturers. During the massage, they constantly checked our bodies and reminded us what daily care we should do after the massage. For example, the master found that my mother had 50 shoulders before. He reminded my mother again and again that she must stretch for three to five minutes every day after she went back home. My mother was really obedient. After the massage that day, she would automatically stretch after taking a bath.

Sen SPA essential oil massage will do deep awakening massage for tight areas, dredge meridians and acupuncture points. My mother also said that Sen SPA's massage is more professional than the massage parlor she used to go to regularly. Fortunately, my mother was very satisfied with the Mother's Day relaxation and enjoyment night I arranged this time.

Massage and chicken soup!

You can enjoy chicken soup after the massage~ The layout and ingredients are so exquisite and expensive! My mother and I were completely shocked. In addition to the huge chicken, there are also a lot of king oyster mushrooms, red dates, and oyster mushrooms. After the massage, you can replenish yourself and chat with friends and family before leaving. I highly recommend that sisters change the cafe itinerary to a massage itinerary. PS: If you want to enjoy chicken soup after the massage, you need to choose the Mori Xinling Chicken Soup Series Massage.

My mother and I are very satisfied with the services of Sen SPA Foot and Massage Center. Whether it is the decoration, service, massage skills of the master, or even the chicken soup provided at the end, we can feel the thoughtfulness of Sen SPA.

Mori SPA Foot Spa Shilin Branch Information

Address: No. 102, Wenlin Road, Shilin District, Taipei City
Opening hours: 24 hours
Tel: 02 2880 7333

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.231021 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list