Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Macau Rocks Hotel sea view room, drinking and chatting on the terrace of the room

256 0
Post time 2024-8-27 04:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I booked a sea view room at the Rocks Hotel in Macau. There is a big terrace where you can sit and eat desserts, drink wine with friends, chat and watch the sea. Macau is not very hot at night now, and the sea breeze is so comfortable! The hotel is also very photogenic. The sun is so good that it feels like sleeping in it is really a blessing~ I also stayed in my dream room.

I passed the customs from Gongbei Port, and then I could take the hotel's Fisherman's Wharf car directly to the hotel entrance~ Very convenient and close! The hotel also has a buffet breakfast that can be purchased, 100mop to go to the Harbour View Hotel to eat, if you don't buy it in advance, it may be 170mop per person (0-6 years old children are free, 7-12 years old need to pay 85mop)

Macao-Macau Rocks Hotel sea view room, drinking and chatting on the terrace of the room
Macao-Macau Rocks Hotel sea view room, drinking and chatting on the terrace of the room

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178927 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list