Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Visit Gardens👑 by the Bay in Singapore and learn where to take great photos

139 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 05:06 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Singapore has always been one of the must-go places for many Travel bloggers. I have been recommended by many friends for a long time, and finally I decided to go this year. Since the Merlion is under repair recently, the garden and the Marina Bay Sands Hotel can best reflect Singapore. In order to take better photos of this garden, I spent more than 2 days, one day to check the location and one day to shoot. Checking the location is really important. Once you are familiar with the route, it will be much easier to go to the popular location, and it will also save a lot of your filming time. Although it is a bit stupid, I am still happy to do this. Because it is rare to go there, of course I hope to take good pictures. Personally, I think the premise of a good picture is that you have a good time and good light, so that your filter will be perfect later.

Because I have read many guides that recommend the introduction of the garden, these may be known by Baidu. So I will directly recommend the best location for taking photos to you here, I hope it will be helpful to you. Although the Marina Bay Gardens is large, the most popular location is Figure 1. Many bloggers on Instagram have taken photos here. But in the garden, there are 3 locations similar to this stone intersection. I think the best one is the one I chose. How to find this location I will mark it in the last picture. The mark may not be accurate, but it is an approximate direction. In addition, if you want to find this location better, just observe the super tree behind and remember that the yellow overpass is right opposite the Sands Hotel.

The best shooting time is 10:00-12:00 in the morning. At this time, the sun is just on this road. There are almost no people in the morning on weekdays, so you can pose freely. In the afternoon, it is almost backlit, but you can look forward to the night view. Figure 2.4 has been described in detail in my previous article about the Sands Hotel. If you like it, you can also go and see it.

The last picture 6 location Super Tree and Ferris Wheel, you can also see this position from the overpass in the distance, but there are more passers-by there. In addition, this place is actually next to the panoramic view of the Sands Hotel in Figure 4. You can check in here together with 4.6. I personally observed that the garden lights up at 7 o'clock in the evening. If you like the night view, you can also squat there. I hope the above will be helpful to you who love taking pictures. I wore different clothes in the collection of pictures not because I am a model. It’s because I really stupidly went here for more than 3 days. 2 days in the garden and one day in the Sands Hotel. If you want to get some tips, you don't have to waste so much time Traveling. Just make your own arrangements in advance.

Singapore-Visit Gardens👑 by the Bay in Singapore and learn where to take great photos
Singapore-Visit Gardens👑 by the Bay in Singapore and learn where to take great photos

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175632 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list