Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Pattaya Gran Island Travel, Girls Should Stay Away from Sexual Harassment by Indians

128 0
Post time 2024-10-12 22:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling to Gran Island in Pattaya, Thailand, girls should be careful to stay away from Indians, their behavior is very scary. This summer, two couples went to Gran Island. At that time, our boyfriend went swimming, and my sister and I said we were going to take pictures. At this time, a boat of Indian men came down. At first, the Indians asked kindly if we could take a picture together. We thought it was okay to take a picture, so we took it. This shot really fell into the pit. In an instant, dozens of Indians came to us to take pictures. The two of us together were not as big as him. We clearly refused. They forced us to take pictures and put their arms around our shoulders and waists. It was simply sexual harassment and it was very excessive.

Later, several Thai brothers told us to run away, and then they scolded them over there, and we got away. You must go together, and there must be boys! I can't imagine what would happen to us if there were no Thai brothers at that time. I was really scared and worried.

Pattaya-Pattaya Gran Island Travel, Girls Should Stay Away from Sexual Harassment by Indians
Pattaya-Pattaya Gran Island Travel, Girls Should Stay Away from Sexual Harassment by Indians

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.209913 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list