Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Seoul Hongdae Spa & Oil Massage Shop 스파더원, Experience the Comfort of Nude Massage

132 0
Post time 2024-10-12 22:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

스파더원 is a reservation system and requires advance transfer. It cannot be cancelled on the day of the reservation and no refund is given. The package we reserved is the A package essential oil treatment, 11w/person (the normal price is 15w/person during the discount in July and August). The package is a total of 120 minutes: 15 minutes foot bath + 30 minutes spa + 60 minutes essential oil massage treatment + 5 minutes relaxation. We reserved a spa, and the fitting room has prepared swimsuits and bathrobes (no need to bring your own). After confirming the reservation, go to the changing room first to change into a swimsuit. The staff will guide you to the next room throughout the whole process.

Foot bath: The clerk will adjust the water temperature in advance and take us to the foot bath room. Let us try the water temperature first. I personally think the water temperature is a bit cold, but I forgot to tell you. While soaking your feet, there will be a form next to it. Fill in the parts you want to focus on and the essential oils you want to use. I remember there seem to be three options.

Spa: After soaking your feet, the clerk will take you to the spa room. The clerk will fill the bathtub with water in advance and set the water temperature and airflow intensity in advance. During the spa, dried fruits, snacks and wine will be placed next to it (you can also replace it with grape juice, and you will ask in advance). The water temperature is high but not very hot. The airflow of the bathtub is just right. You will sweat a lot after soaking for ten minutes. We both sweat a lot (it is best not to wear makeup when you go, because bathing will cause makeup to fall off). After fifteen minutes, we couldn't stand it. It was too hot. Sitting next to the bathtub to breathe, chat and take pictures is also pretty good~~ I just think the grape juice prepared is a bit small, not enough to drink. I don’t know if I can add it. I’m embarrassed.

The water bath takes about 30 minutes. When the time comes, the clerk will knock on the door to remind you. There are towels and pants for massage prepared in advance on the table. Take off your swimsuit when you come out. There is a small frame on the ground. Just put the swimsuit in it. Then you don’t need to wear a top for the massage. Put on your pants and bathrobe and go to the next room to start the massage. If you go with your partner, be mentally prepared because you don’t wear a top for the massage.

Massage care: When you come out of the water bath room, you can see that the masseur is waiting at the door. Go in, take off the bath towel, lie on the bed and start the formal massage. During the process, the masseur will carefully ask about the strength. If you feel uncomfortable, you can lift it lightly. After the massage, go to the dressing room to change clothes. There is a shower in the dressing room. There are shower gel, shampoo, and facial cleanser~ There are also combs and hair dryers on the washstand, which can be used. After changing clothes, there is tea prepared on the table. You can drink tea while waiting for your boyfriend.

Shop name: 스파더원
Address: 서울마포구 어울마당로 55-4 2층

Seoul-Seoul Hongdae Spa & Oil Massage Shop 스파더원, Experience the Comfort of Nude Massage
Seoul-Seoul Hongdae Spa & Oil Massage Shop 스파더원, Experience the Comfort of Nude Massage

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.128848 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list