Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Stay at Parnas hotel, the filming location of the Korean drama "7 Escape"

203 0
Post time The day before yesterday 00:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I didn't expect to live in my favorite hotel in Jeju Island. I like it so much that I don't want to check out. I realized the freedom of the sea view. This time I don't envy Korean girls. You envy me instead. This hotel is the original Hyatt hotel. During the epidemic, the hotel operator was changed. It is now called Parnas hotel. It is also the filming location of the Korean drama "7 Escape". You can walk directly to the beach outside the hotel, and you don't need to take a taxi to the beach to see the sea.

If you want to feel the sea, you can consider this hotel. The hotel's supporting facilities and services are definitely excellent, and the food is also very delicious. I recommend this pizza. Take photos and check in.

Busan/Jeju-Stay at Parnas hotel, the filming location of the Korean drama "7 Escape"
Busan/Jeju-Stay at Parnas hotel, the filming location of the Korean drama "7 Escape"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:20 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.193447 second(s), 31 queries .