Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Calma Cafe🌴Boracay Tree House Cafe, the net bed and tree house are my favorites

108 0
Post time 2024-6-22 02:20:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: Calma Cafe

Search the name of the restaurant on Google Maps and walk to the position in Figure 6. Then keep walking to the right and you will arrive. I don’t know if this restaurant has changed its name. I couldn’t find the name I saved before on Google. I almost thought I couldn’t go there.

The combination of the net bed and the tree house is what I like. I ordered a drink and sat until 5 o’clock (the price is not expensive) and then went to take a sunset sail. This beach is very quiet. It seems that there are more locals on the beach. The sun is not big and the light is very soft. Figures 10 to 14 were taken on the way there. I like this chill feeling.

Boracay-Calma Cafe🌴Boracay Tree House Cafe, the net bed and tree house are my favorites
Boracay-Calma Cafe🌴Boracay Tree House Cafe, the net bed and tree house are my favorites

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:53 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.144761 second(s), 31 queries .