Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Hua Hin, Thailand - White sand Massage and spa - Affordable and clean massage shop in Hua Hin city

172 0
Post time 2024-10-18 15:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are several types of massage parlors in Hua Hin. One is the small and cheap massage parlors in downtown areas or around hotels. The other is the branches opened by the Bangkok headquarters, such as Asia herb and Let’s Relax, etc. The other is the SPA parlor attached to the hotel. Because there are many high-end hotels here, the SPAs attached to them are very good. This time I chose White sand Massage and spa mainly because it is close to the city, and then I can reach Zhengsheng Restaurant by just turning a corner, which is very convenient.

Hua Hin-Hua Hin, Thailand - White sand Massage and spa - Affordable and clean massage shop in Hua Hin city
Hua Hin-Hua Hin, Thailand - White sand Massage and spa - Affordable and clean massage shop in Hua Hin city

The business hours of White sand Massage and spa are from 11am to 10:30pm. You can make reservations by phone or email, but the email reply is really slow. In fact, we wrote to Hua Hin ASIA HERB before we came, but it was too late and no response was given. One day at noon, we passed by White sand Massage and spa and went in to ask. The waiter said that we had to make an appointment first, at around 2pm. After the SPA, we could also queue up for the Zhengsheng Canteen hot pot.

Walking into White Sand Massage and spa, it was actually quite clean. The wooden tables and chairs looked antique. There were not many customers at this time. By the way, we paid a 500 baht deposit for reservation. In order for a SPA shop to provide good service, in addition to a clean environment, the entire process must be correct and the master's skills must be good.

The clerk will first ask you what treatment you want to do. Because Bu is pregnant, she can only choose the gentler foot massage Foot Massage With Aroma Oil, which costs 500 baht per hour. I chose the more comfortable full body massage White Sand Body Scrub 30 min+HOT Oil Massage 60 min, which costs 1399 baht per hour and a half. The price is acceptable. You will first be given a physical questionnaire, which is in Chinese. Fortunately, I can understand it when filling it out. Because I am in the essential oil business, there are three kinds of essential oils to choose from, and I chose Lemon Grass oil.

After drinking a cup of hot tea, I waited for the masters to get ready. Boss Bu did a foot massage in the hall, while I did a full body massage. At the beginning, they washed my feet and pressed the stress-relieving points for me and Boss Bu, and then we were taken to a separate room for the rest of the treatment.

The environment of White Sand Massage and spa is pretty good among the affordable SPA shops in Hua Hin. You need to change into slippers inside the shop and it looks very clean. The service process is also in place. At the beginning, hot tea is served, and the single's physical condition and the needs of the next massage are asked in Chinese. Then the foot washing massage is done, and finally tea is given. However, the master's technique is a bit inadequate and a little too light. I don't know if we are unlucky. If you happen to pass by here after shopping at Chacai Night Market or eating at Zhengsheng Canteen, you can also come and try it.

White sand massage & spa
Address: 48/2 Dechanuchid Rd. Hua Hin Prachuap Khiri Khan, 77110 Thailand (Chatchai Night Market, next to Zhengsheng Restaurant, walk inward)
Tel: +66 8 5442 6333
Opening hours: 11:00~22:30

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.162010 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list