Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

My experience of staying at the stylish and simple Four Points by Sheraton Seoul

178 0
Post time 2024-7-6 06:16 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My girlfriend and I started our free trip to Korea from Seoul. After spending 4 days in Seoul, we decided to take an impromptu 1-day trip to Busan. When we returned to Seoul from Busan, in order to make the return trip to China less tiring the next day, we decided to stay near Seoul Station, where we could check in in advance and take the Airport Railroad A'REX directly to Incheon International Airport. After several comparisons, we decided on the "Four Points by Sheraton Seoul Station", a special 2-class hotel that opened in May 2024! This hotel is a Starwood SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) global chain hotel, and I believe the accessories and facilities are guaranteed.

Seoul-My experience of staying at the stylish and simple Four Points by Sheraton Seoul
Seoul-My experience of staying at the stylish and simple Four Points by Sheraton Seoul

The biggest reason why we chose the "Four Points by Sheraton Seoul Station" is because the transportation here is very convenient. After we took the KTX Korean train to Seoul Station, we took the underground dedicated passage for 5 minutes to reach the B1F of the hotel. If you walk from the ground, you can see several high-end office buildings standing in a row after walking straight for 2 minutes from Exit 12 of Seoul Station. The hotel is in the office building. Because not the entire building is a hotel, the lobby is located on the 19th floor, so the hotel lobby door is not as grand and luxurious as domestic hotels, but the eye-catching "FOUR POINT" logo can still be easily found. In addition, there is an airport bus No. 6001 opposite the hotel, so it is super convenient whether you come here by bus, subway or train. We came to the hotel lobby on the 19th floor. The waiter was very kind. Although the staff who spoke Chinese were not present at the time, check-in was still very smooth.

After checking in and putting down our things, we headed to the nearby Seoul Station for a stroll. There are Lotte Mart and Lotte Outlet here, so we can buy all the souvenirs for friends and family and some things we didn’t have time to buy before returning home. We were full of shopping enthusiasm!

Dinner at the Four Points by Sheraton Seoul Station is served at The Eatery on the 19th floor. It is a Western set meal consisting of salad + appetizer, pasta or baked rice, and desserts and fruits. The fee needs to be paid separately. The dinner is very exquisite. The taste is not amazing, but it can reflect the delicious taste of the ingredients themselves. The restaurant is just like the simple and fashionable style of the hotel. The tables and chairs are made of well-made wood, and the brown decoration is fashionable and warm. After a full meal, we ordered 2 beers at the bar in the lobby. If time permits, we can also order a fried chicken and beer set. Most of the customers who enjoy the leisure time and chat and laugh are Western customers. Sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can overlook the long train tracks of Seoul Station and the night view of Seoul at dusk and the lights on.

Although the hotel is newly opened, the room has almost no decoration. The standard twin room we booked is not big, the bed is about 1.2 meters, the pillow is very soft, and the quilt is also brand new. The most impressive thing is that although it is small, it has everything, and everything is stored super neatly and hidden. At first we couldn't find anything, complaining that there was no tea, no refrigerator, etc., but when we opened the wooden drawer, coffee bags, tea bags, paper towels, kettles, ice buckets, etc. were neatly packed and ready. In particular, the tea and coffee provided here are great. It is worthy of being an internationally renowned hotel brand, and the high quality is reflected in the details.

The sockets in the room can be used directly without a converter, the TV station also has Chinese channels, and the alarm clock at the head of the bed also has a radio function, which is great! The room has complete toiletries, including shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, toothpaste and toothbrush, and towels and bath towels are very clean. If you want to wash clothes, you can also go to the public laundry room and use it by dropping 1,000 won. Overall, the hotel room is very simple and stylish, clean and tidy without any unnecessary things. Although it is a little small, it is very comfortable to live in. I think if you want to live near the transportation hub of Seoul, this is definitely an excellent choice!

After sleeping comfortably until dawn, we went to the restaurant on the 19th floor to have a buffet. There were a wide variety of dishes, including cakes, sausages, bacon, salads and even hot udon noodles. We were very hungry and ate happily. The buffet breakfast is open from 06:30 to 10:00.

After checking out and bidding farewell to the friendly waiter, we dragged our suitcases and walked to the second floor of Seoul Station. The "Seoul Station City Airport Passenger Terminal" here allows you to check in and check your luggage in advance. You don't have to drag your heavy luggage to the airport to queue up. It's the best choice for us who like to travel light! First, we bought tickets for the Airport Railway at the customer center, then checked in at the corresponding counter opposite, got our boarding pass, and checked our luggage. The whole process only took more than ten minutes to complete. It was super convenient! By the way, there is also a "self-service tax refund machine" nearby with Chinese subtitles. After scanning your passport, scan the QR code of the shopping tax refund invoice issued by "GLOBAL TAX FREE" to get a tax refund in Korean won. There is a money exchange next to the tax refund machine, where you can exchange Korean won for the currency of your country.

Tips:

Note that the hotel reception is on the 19th floor. The overall feeling is simple and stylish, and the attitude of the service staff is very good. The breakfast buffet is also very satisfying, with a wide variety and good taste. As for the room, the space is used more cleverly, such as the kettle, water cups, coffee tea bags, and even the refrigerator are all set in the counter, which cannot be seen from the outside. Toiletries and toothbrushes are provided free of charge, unlike some hotels that charge for toothbrushes. It's quite comfortable!

The first impression is that SPG hotels are really high-end. Even if they are not luxurious, the details are of high quality. Staying in an international hotel is safe, but there is no dressing mirror in the room, so girls who love beauty should pay attention. The location is really super good, and the night view and landscape of high-rise hotels are great.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.216307 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list