Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Traveling in Taiwan, I stayed at Times Apartments in Taipei. The aroma throughout the hotel smelled very good.

130 0
Post time 2024-9-8 02:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Travel to Taiwan and stay at Taipei Times Residence Hotel. It opened in 2020. Although it has been four years, it is quite new. It's a minute's walk from the MRT station and only one or two stops away from Taipei Main Station without changing lines. The view from the room is also great. You can see the mountains and busy intersections in the distance. P2 is the hotel's appearance/scenery in the room/lobby &The lobby under the sun/There is also an exclusive reserved Starbucks breakfast on p1 morning! It’s different from Starbucks in the Mainland. There are a lot of baked goods. I love the aromatherapy throughout the hotel. The bedding is also very comfortable. However, the mattress is a little soft. I stayed for several days and they didn’t change my slippers... for toiletries. It is a local brand in Taiwan, and the taste is very reassuring~~ I really like it so much that I will stay here next time I ignore the little details!

Taiwan-Traveling in Taiwan, I stayed at Times Apartments in Taipei. The aroma throughout the hotel smelled very good.
Taiwan-Traveling in Taiwan, I stayed at Times Apartments in Taipei. The aroma throughout the hotel smelled very good.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.271373 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list