Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Boomerang Nightclub in Hong Kong💃, ranked 52nd best nightlife venue in the world

172 0
Post time 2024-8-17 23:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I stayed in HK for a week and checked in at several clubs in Lan Kwai Fong, but I felt that they were mediocre. It was not until my friend introduced the only club in Hong Kong, "Boomerang", which is one of the top 100 nightclubs in the world, that I knew what a real atmosphere nightclub was! This is the 52nd nightclub in the world! !

I stayed in Hong Kong for 3 days and went there 1 time. This bar is really fun. DJ, music, lighting, stage, dance, all very professional. There are many theme activities here, and the experience can be said to be full! By the way, this is the club with the most handsome guys and beautiful girls I have ever seen in HK! It is really good for taking photos~

Bar name: Boomerang
Address: 55 D'Aguilar Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central

Hong kong-Boomerang Nightclub in Hong Kong💃, ranked 52nd best nightlife venue in the world
Hong kong-Boomerang Nightclub in Hong Kong💃, ranked 52nd best nightlife venue in the world

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.202427 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list