Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

First time visiting Kaohsiung, Taiwan, City Walk check-in spots not to be missed

188 0
Post time 2024-10-13 23:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Kaohsiung was not in the plan for this Trip to Taiwan. However, I came here when I saw that the air tickets were very cheap. Kaohsiung is fun, I will come again next time. The following are my recommendations for Kaohsiung Citywalk attractions:

1. Cijin Island
⛴️Transportation: Exit Xiziwan MRT Station and take a ferry to Gushan Pier, 30 New Taiwan dollars, and it will take about 5 minutes to arrive.
1. Cijin Old Street, old-style buildings, traditional Taiwanese snacks, there are not many Tourists in the morning, very comfortable
2. Qihou Lighthouse (first picture), one of Kaohsiung postcards, can not be missed. Whether it is the beautiful sunset or the city view of Kaohsiung, you can see it at a glance
3. Cijin Beach, listening to the waves on the black sand beach, it is really comfortable to bask in the sun. If you are hungry, go to the old street to eat something before coming

2. Xiziwan Observation Deck
This is a good place to check in the sunset in Kaohsiung
🚇: Xiziwan MRT Station

3. British Consulate in Takao
On the hillside, it used to be the British Consulate. You can see the city view of Kaohsiung
🚇: MRT Xiziwan Station

4. Pier-2 Art District
🚇: Kaohsiung Light Rail Pier-2 Dayi Station
This place is very large, with some art districts, exhibitions and street markets. Food, drink and entertainment are all available. At the same time, it is also one of the must-see spots in Kaohsiung

5. Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts
🚇Kaohsiung Light Rail Museum Station
Check in at the most beautiful light rail station in Kaohsiung and visit the Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts. However, the day I went there, I happened to encounter the market held by the island country 🇯🇵 here, which was very lively, so I didn’t go to the museum. I regret it, but I will definitely go next time.

6. Formosa Boulevard
This is actually a MRT station. It is a huge art dome made of glass and is one of the largest glass artworks in the world

7. Liuhe Night Market/Ruifeng Night Market
Taste authentic Taiwanese snacks and feel the lively night market atmosphere

Taiwan-First time visiting Kaohsiung, Taiwan, City Walk check-in spots not to be missed
Taiwan-First time visiting Kaohsiung, Taiwan, City Walk check-in spots not to be missed

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:23 GMT-8 Processed in 0.150657 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list