Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Tokyo Prince Hotel Garden Tower🗼du’s guide is here!

98 0
Post time 2024-10-2 23:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Tokyo-Tokyo Prince Hotel Garden Tower🗼du’s guide is here!
🎇This time I booked a corner king bed room with a panoramic view of Tokyo Tower🛏️. My personal experience was super satisfying! 💰Usually the price is ideal if you book three months in advance📞If you have any room requirements for check-in, you can send an email to the hotel ~ If you want to book a corner room, there will be two rooms on each floor, No. 17 and No. 20. I sent an email to the hotel, saying that if the room conditions allowed that day, I hoped to be given room 17 on the high floor. We also asked for a bed surround. [Like R]When we checked in, the lady at the front desk After checking the information on the computer, we were directly given a room prepared in advance, and the bed surround in the room was also ready🏨Our room is 2617. This room type is located on the 19th-28th floor. There is no doubt that the higher the floor, the better. The better the view, 🌃room1917-2817 can be called the "Best view of Hotel". If you book a corner king-bed room instead of a panoramic corner king-size bed room, it will be on the 3rd to 18th floors of the lower floors. The photos taken may only show the corner of the tower, but not the top of the tower [ Petrochemical R]. Of course, there are also more expensive corner king bed rooms located on floors 29-32. I did not choose this room type because it only has three floors. As mentioned before, the "Best view of Hotel" is only the best in room 17. The tower view from room 20 will be at the edge of the field of view, even at certain angles in the room. Tokyo Tower is not visible at all. If someone had stayed in the hotel before checking out, it would be difficult for me to get room 17 with the best view when I checked in. If you need breakfast room service, you need to fill in the meal card in the room before 10:30 the night before. And hang it on the door handle. The next day💁 the waiter will knock on the door with a white dining cart at the designated time ~ A full meal for one person is 4800 yen + 18% service charge. You can also order a simple meal for 2,200 yen, but the portion is small and not recommended. You can sign for breakfast and pay it when you check out. In terms of transportation, there are several subway stations nearby, which can be reached in 5-10 minutes on foot. It is also extremely convenient if you choose to take the subway from Narita Airport to and from the hotel. Use Google Maps to check the timetable for the Asakusa Line Airport Express. There are both regular trains and limited express trains at the same station on the Asakusa Line. The express train can go from Daimon Station to Narita in about an hour without changing trains. Don't take the wrong one, be sure to take the Airport Express. There will be an express in about half an hour on average. Many people on the Internet suggest taking the n'ex Narita Express, Skyliner or 🚌bus. They are not recommended at all. The Airport Express on the Asakusa Line is the best way to get to Narita Airport. It is short in time, low in price, and can go directly without changing. It is not good. ? 🤗If there is anything else you would like to know, beauties are welcome to ask questions!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 07:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141295 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list