Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Jakarta Travel Guide, ⌛️Visit Mount Bromo, Durian Street, Miniature Park and Museum

100 0
Post time 2024-10-12 22:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I want to see if Jakarta is really a Travel desert? A transit station to climb Mount Bromo. Don't waste most of the day!

⏰01:00 Landing 🛬
Get a visa. No need to print. Just send the picture to the customs on WeChat. Be more confident when communicating with them. Check the words in advance. Don't hesitate. It's easy to be asked for tips. If you don't give them, you won't be allowed to pass. If you find it troublesome, you can bring 10k Indonesian rupiah.

⏰02:30 Durian Street
Durian freedom is real. There are all over the street. But you must pay in cash. You must haggle in half and then in half. Anyway, don't be shameless. At the beginning, I was told that 3 baby durians cost 100K, and the larger ones cost 100K/each. In the end, it was reduced to 10K/each for the small ones and 20K/each for the large ones. I recommend the small ones because they are more delicious, sweeter and more fragrant.

⏰04:00 Hotel
I found a hotel with a 4.6 rating. Because I arrived late, it cost less than 20 US dollars, but the environment was really bad. I didn't dare to take a shower, and I had to use clothes as pillowcases.

⏰8:00 Get up
I ate NASI from a roadside stall. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

⏰9:30 Miniature Park
It takes 1.5 hours to get to the airport from Miniature Park, so I took it first. I took the photos I wanted to take the most. It's really big inside. It's recommended to arrive as early as possible. If you're late, the sightseeing bus will really be in line. Play like a special forces soldier, take a photo of each building and leave. The time must be controlled within 2 hours.

⏰11:30 Cathedral
Nothing attracted me. If you are short on time, you don't have to go.

⏰12:00 Jakarta Museum
I saw on the map that it only takes 6 minutes to drive, but it took me 40 minutes to walk! I took the wrong path and ended up at the Presidential Palace. The sentry brother held a gun and fired at me. I was so scared that I quickly said sorry.

⏰13:00 Mosque
Actually, I just came here to check in and leave. No need to delay too much

⏰13:30 Chinatown
Come to eat at the street stalls. There are so many people and traffic jams

⏰14:00 Green drinks on the street
This green drink on the street is really tempting. I couldn't help but drink a cup. After drinking it, I am half Liu Yong.

⏰15:00 Centennial Coffee
Be sure to take pictures of the stairs! It was so photogenic that the staff was annoyed by me.
Iced latte and hot mocha are a perfect match. Let’s have a piece of cheesecake.

⏰16:00 to the airport
I have to complain about taking a taxi. I took a taxi from the Centennial Coffee Shop to the airport. The map showed 35 minutes, but it took almost 2 hours. The driver was very humorous. This is Jakarta. Families must leave at least twice as much time as on the map to take a taxi.

⏰19:00 to Surabaya
The Bromo volcano that I have been thinking about, just go there and it’s over.

Jakarta-Jakarta Travel Guide, ⌛️Visit Mount Bromo, Durian Street, Miniature Park and Museum
Jakarta-Jakarta Travel Guide, ⌛️Visit Mount Bromo, Durian Street, Miniature Park and Museum

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.142119 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list