Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

This is my second trip to Bali. Here are some must-see attractions

254 0
Post time 2024-6-2 05:23:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This is the second time Mr. Fatty and I have come to Bali. When we first came, we were still young people keen on traveling on a budget. As usual, we checked in the main attractions - Tanah Lot Temple, Lovers' End, Shengquan Temple... This world is completely dominated by the Chinese, and there is nothing outstanding about the scenery or the sea! I don't know whether it was the influence of photography in recent years or watching the movie "Eat Pray Love", but I began to know and like Bali again. This time, I chose Bali as the first island to take a girl to without hesitation. I want to get to know her again. In the past ten days, we have visited many places from Bali to Lombok. Here I would like to introduce to you some relatively niche but super photo-worthy places, where you can take some Instagram-worthy blockbuster photos.

Water Temple

The iconic temple that appears on major postcards in Bali is also a foreign It is a place specially recommended by internet celebrities, but because it is far away from the main scenic spots, you usually have to charter a car to go there, so there are very few tour groups. The Water Temple is completely built on the water and can only be seen from a distance on the surrounding pedestrian trails.

Bali-This is my second trip to Bali. Here are some must-see attractions
It had just rained, and there was a foggy feeling all around. The whole temple seemed particularly peaceful.

The clouds and mist haven’t completely dispersed yet, but the exposed blue sky happened to turn into a heart shape, and my girlish heart began to overflow again!

After going around in a circle, you can choose another way to visit the temple by boating. You can take pictures of the water temple from different angles. Mr. Fat and I are both novices, but in order to move towards our destination, we transformed into women who rowed hard!

Mendu Modin Hotel

This hotel was recommended by many bloggers. After seeing it, I couldn’t stand it anymore. It must be To check it out, go for a swim in the Skyland swimming pool. The hotel is very close to the Water Temple, about 20 minutes' drive away. You can plan the Water Temple, Twin Lakes and the hotel together.

The hotel provides free afternoon tea between two and five o'clock in the afternoon. We just happened to catch it when we checked in. If the weather is fine, we can sit by the infinity pool and look at the scenery below the mountain, and then drink a cup of hot tea. It is very Wonderful experience. The most beautiful thing about the hotel is the infinity swimming pool. When the weather is good, it is so beautiful no matter how you take pictures! Little fairies can wear bright clothes, take photos of big scenes, and even dance like Mrs. Huang! It’s also a good angle to take pictures of swimming from the second floor.

In addition to the infinity pool, there is also a hot water spa pool. It is really cold on the mountain. It feels freezing when it rains. It's right next to Shenzhen, and it's very comfortable to go in and take a dip!

After swimming, go back to the room and take a shower. The bathroom here is very designed! The shower top in the room is made of transparent glass and has good lighting. You can take a bubble bath and feel like you are on vacation.

Bali Zoo

The best place to go with your baby is the zoo, you can see balizoo as soon as you enter the door The deer and kangaroos that can be seen everywhere on the road are very friendly, and the little guy was very excited to see them.

The bali zoo is not big, but you can watch elephants and ride elephants up close. It is very suitable for taking photos with elephants. When Yi Niu saw the elephant, she immediately became very quiet. She was not as excited as seeing the cat or dog at all. She was probably a little scared to face the huge beast.

Ubud Monkey Forest

It is very baby friendly and can be easily visited with a stroller. After entering the door, the security will check the belongings we carry with us and ask us to put our things in a stroller or bag so that monkeys will not come up to rob us.

You can see free-range macaques everywhere in the park. The monkeys are very docile as long as they don't attack them. The curious baby Yi Niu kept staring at them without blinking.

You can bring your own or buy bananas to feed the monkeys and take photos. You can take some very interesting photos.

Share a shooting tip: take out a banana and put it to your ear, make sure you are wearing a hat (if you don’t wear a hat, your hair will be scratched), wait calmly for the little monkey to come, and watch the timing. Take a photo immediately.
Going down the stairs, you can see the stream, surrounded by towering ancient trees, which gives you the mysterious feeling of Tomb Raider.

Nusa Penida——Angel'sBillabong

Been to Nusa Lembongan before , although the sea is quite beautiful, it still does not exceed expectations. In addition, it has been too hot in China in recent years, and various tour groups have come in an endless stream. This time I would like to recommend another extremely beautiful outlying island - Nusa Penida, which is right next to Nusa Lembongan and takes about 45 minutes by boat from Bali.

Our first stop on Nusa Penida Island was Angel’s Billabong, which translates to Paradise Bath in Chinese. The waves outside were very big, and suddenly it was like a blocked infinity pool. The water was calm, the water was green, and it was very beautiful. I really regret not putting on a bikini and going out to experience swimming.

Nusa Penida——Broken Beach

Tenjin Bath continues up the mountain for five minutes and you can reach Broken Beach, here The water is a melancholy deep blue.

You can go around Broken Beach to watch it. The chartered bus guy took us around to see Broken Beach from another angle. Many foreign friends sat on the bridge and took pictures.

I took some photos of tourists here, and the sea is super blue.

Nusa Penida——Klingkingcliff

My most anticipated attraction on Nusa Penida island, it is more beautiful and shocking than expected!

From a classic perspective, it looks similar to the Greek Shipwreck Bay in Descendants of the Sun.

Facing the sea, having a picnic or simply thinking about life are the beautiful moments in life that we will remember.

Lombok - Senggigi Kat Beach

Lombok is right next door to Bali on the map. You can see Bali's Agung volcano on the island. This was Bali 30 years ago. You can get there by speedboat or plane from Bali. The island is not fully developed yet and there are very few tourists, but the sea view is much better than that of Bali.

The snorkeling trip to the East Gili Islands was canceled due to Yi Niu’s illness. I only stayed at the hotel in Senggigi and saw the very beautiful sea view. ; Although it is a black beach, it is also very beautiful when photographed. The sand is fine and suitable for children to play with bare feet. Yi Niu was very excited when she saw the sea for the first time.

In addition to being suitable for babies to play with, it is also suitable for taking photos.

The sea water on the island is particularly blue. You can use an aerial camera to take pictures from top to bottom. The sea water is blue and green, very layered. People can sit, lie down, lie down, in various shapes, and it all feels like a blockbuster!

In addition to the beach, you can also choose the side with more rocks to take different photos.

Lombok-Katamaran Hotel

It is really a surprise to have such a hotel with such good facilities on an undeveloped island, and the price-performance ratio is extremely high! Taking pictures everywhere in the hotel looks great.

Facing the sea, what a wonderful experience it is to have a hearty breakfast!

After breakfast, you can go swimming. The hotel has four swimming pools, connected to the beach and the sea. The infinity pool on the seaside is always particularly desirable! There were very few people in the swimming pool in the morning. Mr. Fatty and I went to the infinity pool to enjoy our sculpting while the girl was going to bed early.

If you want to take pictures of the boundless blue sea, it is recommended to take pictures in the morning. In the afternoon, it is in the direction of sunset, so it is suitable for taking backlit pictures.

A major feature of the swimming pool here is the transparent glass swimming pool. Mr. Fat jumped in and performed a perfect dive. (Mrs. Huang doesn’t know how to dive, so she fainted from crying)

You can watch the sunset in the swimming pool, swim with your baby, jump in the water, shake your head, and drink a bottle of Indonesia’s unique blue Coke. I can’t help but sigh: This is what it feels like to be on vacation!

Gili Trawangan Island - Pink Beach

Gili Trawangan Island is about a 15-minute speedboat ride from Lombok. The island is very primitive, there are no motor vehicles, and the only means of transportation are horse-drawn carriages and bicycles. You can experience a very pure experience here Island life. The scenery on the island is particularly beautiful. I recommend a private collection place here. Near the pier, the sea water is very clear and turns a little pink under the sunlight.

Because I didn’t make it to the pink beach in Kuta that I originally planned to go to, let me use post-processing to make it pink, my girlish heart~

Gili Trawangan Island—Internet celebrity swing

There is a longing sea swing on the small island. Why? The shots are all beautiful.

Walking clockwise starting from Ombaksunsehotel, there are many similar sea swings on the seaside, but the swings and hammocks are my favorite.

The swing taken in the afternoon was completely different from the feeling in the morning, although the sea water It’s not blue, but the photos taken have a natural aura!

Okay, that’s almost it for sharing. Although our trip from Bali to Lombok took a full eleven days this time, many lists were canceled due to weather or emergencies. However, these regrets also gave me countless reasons to come here again! Next time I will bring a girl here to watch the sea! In the next article, I am going to share with you the outfits on the island. Please remember to give me likes to give me the motivation to write.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:20 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.167055 second(s), 28 queries .