Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta's hotel brothel "Travel Hotel", where there are many prostitutes but poor service

178 0
Post time 2024-8-30 02:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to HOTEL TRAVEL at 7pm. There are bars and girls in the store. After the guests have chosen a girl, they go to the brothel on the second floor. Some girls sit in front of the bar, and some sit in the corner of the store. Guests can wander around the store while drinking and looking for girls. It is worth noting that each guest will be assigned a mommy, who will introduce her girls. If you like the girls under other mommy, you cannot go to the brothel.

Jakarta-Jakarta's hotel brothel "Travel Hotel", where there are many prostitutes but poor service

The price-performance ratio is very good. There are many girls, and you can choose girls in person. So it is generally good. The waiters in the brothel are the worst in history. After entering the brothel with the girl, the girl asked for a drink. For just one drink, 3 waiters came, and they kept shouting "tip, tip". It's so annoying. When blowing the flute with a condom, I wiped my mouth frequently with a tissue. With this level of service, my little brother actually entered the battle state, and I admire myself. After the combination, the girl was silent and had no mood.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:05 GMT-8 Processed in 0.144832 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list