Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Jeju Island, early morning walk along the Jejae Beach and the Wolryeong-ri Cactus Trail

196 0
Post time 2024-10-20 01:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are many beautiful beaches and bathing beaches in the north of Jeju Island. We originally planned to walk to the Jaejae Beach in the afternoon. But the autumn heat was strong, and we were almost melted by the sun on the Hantan Coastal Promenade. We temporarily changed the itinerary to shopping in the supermarket and enjoying the air conditioning, and the original visit to the Jaejae Beach was moved to the time before breakfast the next day.

Jaejae Beach and the Wolryeong-ri Cactus Trail where we watched the sunset the day before are both part of the Jeju Olle 14 route. I saw someone stay in Jeju Island for three weeks and find an Olle trail to walk every day to appreciate the natural scenery of Jeju Island in a hiking way. If I have the chance, I would also like to stay in Jeju Island for a long time, walk along the Olle Trail, and see the scenery that is different from what Tourists see (Jeju Island's Olle Trail has 27 routes planned, with a total length of 437 kilometers, passing through almost all the important attractions in Jeju)

Busan/Jeju-Jeju Island, early morning walk along the Jejae Beach and the Wolryeong-ri Cactus Trail

The distance between Zecai Beach and Jinling Beach is very close. We parked our car in the free parking lot near Jinling Beach and then walked slowly towards Zecai Beach. From the aerial photos taken by Google, you can see that the water in this area is super clear. The sun rises late in autumn. We arrived at around seven o'clock and the cool weather was very comfortable.

Busan/Jeju-Jeju Island, early morning walk along the Jejae Beach and the Wolryeong-ri Cactus Trail

There were not many tourists at the beach at this time, and occasionally I saw residents taking their dogs out for a walk. There were many black basalts from volcanic eruptions on the beach. In front of us was a small volcanic island, Biyangdo, which means flying island. It only takes 14 minutes to get there by boat from Jeju.

We saw the HyeopJae sign and walked a little further to reach the Cheopjae Beach. Unfortunately, we had to go back for breakfast, so we didn’t go any further.

Local residents bring their own camping tables and chairs, make their own coffee and sit back to enjoy the beautiful scenery. What a life it is!

Maybe it was because the weather was cool and comfortable in the morning and there were not many tourists, I had a good impression of the beach in Zacai. However, when the sun is shining, the beach mixed with shell sand will be whiter and the color of the gradient sea water will be more beautiful. I will leave such beautiful scenery for my next visit.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.155991 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list