Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Universal Studios Osaka, play Mario, Doraemon, Spiderman and Harry Potter areas

217 0
Post time 2024-10-5 23:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Universal Studios is a must-visit place when Traveling in Osaka, Japan. At first, everyone basically went to Mario, so I chose to go to the Harry Potter park, and there was no queue at all! At this time, there were few people in other places except the Mario park. Because I didn't have breakfast, I had lunch at 9:30 in the morning, and then continued to brush the project according to the map. Check the admission ticket draw for the Mario park at any time. I basically check it when I have nothing to do. At 10 o'clock in the morning, I drew a ticket to enter the park at 3:30 in the afternoon.

Project recommendation:

⭕️Doraemon xr ride, queue for 100 minutes. Super fun, I'm not afraid to open my eyes. If I hadn't been queuing for a long time, I would have brushed it twice.

⭕️Spider-Man 4k3d, the first brush single channel is 5 minutes, and the second brush is 0 minutes. Who knows my family, it's really good and very immersive! And there are few people in line. If I wasn't too tired, I could brush it until the project closed.

⭕️Jurassic boat Tour, first brush 0 minutes, second brush 45 minutes. Be sure to bring a raincoat, otherwise you will get wet above your buttocks.

⭕️Elmo's gogo skateboard, queue 5min. Fun and fun.

⭕️Hippogriff flight, queue 0min. Very short roller coaster, not exciting at all.

⭕️Minions ride, queue 50min. Fun, but not worth the fifty-minute wait.

⭕️Yoshi Adventure, queue 50min. Take a train to visit a corner of Mario, it's okay, but not worth it.

⭕️helloketty Dream Cake Cup, queue 0min, a photo-taking project.

My friend and I sat down to rest when we were tired, and we didn't force ourselves at all. We spent 19,000 yuan a day, and we were so tired that we left the park at around 6pm. At around 6pm, the queue time for the project was getting shorter, so we could take advantage of it. We walked around Universal for two or three times and took photos after 4pm, when the light was better.

The staff in Universal Studios were very enthusiastic, waving and wishing everyone a happy time in Japanese, and often clapping and cheering, as if I was awesome haha. Doraemon was really cute and could talk, omg, I can't forget him.

Osaka-Universal Studios Osaka, play Mario, Doraemon, Spiderman and Harry Potter areas
Osaka-Universal Studios Osaka, play Mario, Doraemon, Spiderman and Harry Potter areas

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.137766 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list