Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Anantara Chiang Mai Hotel, I love this hotel surrounded by a sense of rebirth

211 0
Post time 2024-9-14 04:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I really like the unique fragrance of the soil embraced by the rain after the rain, which calmed me down from the high-intensity work and frequent visits to the hospital. This is the most pleasant Trip I have felt this year. I wanted to say to the hotel that it was very considerate and immediately changed my room. The breakfast was also very delicious. If I had known that we would not stay in bed the day before yesterday, we could have had an extra delicious breakfast. I was in a bad mood, but after this trip, everything got better.

Chiang Mai-Anantara Chiang Mai Hotel, I love this hotel surrounded by a sense of rebirth
Chiang Mai-Anantara Chiang Mai Hotel, I love this hotel surrounded by a sense of rebirth

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.204623 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list