Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hokkaido Travel, Shiroi Koibito Park, Music Box Museum and Niseko Ski Resort Hot Springs

122 0
Post time 2024-10-2 00:11 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I always thought that going to Hokkaido would be expensive, but I went there myself and found that the price was actually not bad, and the cost of $1,200 was within my expectations! Let's take a look at my bill, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.

✅ My itinerary
Day 1: Pick up at New Chitose Airport➡️Free activities in Sapporo City, stay in Sapporo
Day 2: Sapporo➡️Biei Clear Pond➡️Christmas Tree➡️Shirahige Falls➡️Forest Elf Terrace, stay in Furano
Day 3: Furano➡️Asahikawa Zoo➡️Ginga Meteor Falls➡️Sounkyo Icefall Festival, stay in Sounkyo
Day 4: Abashiri➡️Drift Ice Sightseeing Icebreaker➡️Abashiri Lake➡️Abashiri Prison, stay in Abashiri

✅ Recommended attractions
📍Sapporo:
1. Odori Park
2. Sapporo TV Tower
3. Shiroi Koibito Park
📍Otaru:
1. Otaru Canal
2. Music Box Museum
3. Otaru Museum of Art
📍Niseko:
1. Niseko Ski Resort
2. Niseko Hot Spring
📍Hakodate:
1. Hakodate Night View
2. Hakodate Morning Market
3. Goryokaku Park
📍Noboribetsu:
1. Jigokudani
2. Noboribetsu Hot Spring Street
3. Noboribetsu Bear Ranch
📍Lake Toya:
1. Lake Toya Observatory
2. Lake Toya Hot Spring
3. Lake Toya Cruise
📍Furano:
1. Furano Flower Fields
2. Farm Tomita
3. Furano Ski Area

✅ Some precautions
1. The roads in Hokkaido are complicated. Try to choose a hotel close to the station. If you take the JR, it will be very tiring to carry luggage with you!
2. Asahiyama Zoo is worth visiting. There are cute animals such as little penguins and polar bears. There are also penguin walks every afternoon. It's super cute!
3. The JR trains in Hokkaido are slow. If you miss one, you may have to wait for a long time. Be sure to plan your Trip in advance~

I hope this guide can help you. Come to Hokkaido to experience the beautiful nature!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Travel, Shiroi Koibito Park, Music Box Museum and Niseko Ski Resort Hot Springs
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Travel, Shiroi Koibito Park, Music Box Museum and Niseko Ski Resort Hot Springs

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.147088 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list