Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Hokkaido Forest Fairy Terrace, it really looks like a fairy tale world when it snows

73 0
Post time 2024-10-22 04:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

You must go to the Forest Fairy Terrace when you go to Hokkaido! I felt that the time was too tight with the one-day Tour group, so I decided to take a bus to the Fairy Terrace by myself. I stayed in Furano at night, which was also convenient for going to Biei the next day. I could stay at the Fairy Terrace for a long time.

At 2:40 pm, the bus from Sapporo to Furano cost 2,500 yen for three hours. Then I took the bus on the Asahikawa Line and arrived at the destination, the New Furano Prince Hotel, in about 20 minutes. Because each Trip is more than an hour apart, check the time in advance and don't miss it. There are detailed displays on Google Maps. There is no bus back to Furano at night, so you can take a taxi or walk 5km for about an hour.

🎄Forest Fairy Terrace
Just when it was dark, the one-day tour group had left, and there were basically no people. It was really great to take pictures! It really looks like a fairy tale world when it snows! Super romantic, many shops selling handicrafts are very interesting and worth a visit.

🎄Mori Toki Café
A coffee shop deep in the forest, right next to the Fairy Terrace, you can also grind beans by hand, and the curry is also delicious, and the price is not expensive, only $10.

🎄soh`s bar
Don't miss this bar when you go to Forest Terrace. It's about ten minutes away from Forest Terrace and through a forest. It's really atmospheric! The forest view outside the floor-to-ceiling windows is amazing, and the wine is super delicious and not expensive! A glass of wine is about $10 and the indoor environment is very good!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Forest Fairy Terrace, it really looks like a fairy tale world when it snows
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Forest Fairy Terrace, it really looks like a fairy tale world when it snows

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.173075 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list