Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The most popular Hilton Hotel in Hua Hin town center, with beautiful swimming pool

259 0
Post time 2024-8-7 01:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are actually many hotel options in Hua Hin, because it is a very popular holiday destination for Thai locals, foreigners and compatriots from Hong Kong and Taiwan. When I was making a guide, I felt that many very good resort hotels were close to Cha-am or not in the center of Hua Hin town. However, the transportation in Hua Hin is indeed inconvenient. It was my first time here, and I still wanted to eat and drink more conveniently, so I decided to stay in the center of the town.

The most famous hotel in the town center is Hilton. It can be said that the location is excellent, and the price is really clear in the off-season and peak season. I booked the flight first and then the hotel, so I had no choice of date. Then I found that starting from November 1, the price was much more expensive. CTrip had the best discount and booked it for more than 900/night, but in the previous few months, the price of this hotel was about more than 600/night. However, the weather in the off-season is not so good. It will rain and be hot from time to time. It depends entirely on luck. Friends who don’t mind can choose the off-season!

Looking out, the color of the hotel swimming pool is really beautiful! It’s very beautiful to take pictures, and my mood is immediately bright~ Foreigners took thick books and occupied the beach chairs by the pool early, set up parasols, and waited for the sun to shine and swim~

Hua Hin-The most popular Hilton Hotel in Hua Hin town center, with beautiful swimming pool
Hua Hin-The most popular Hilton Hotel in Hua Hin town center, with beautiful swimming pool

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.258885 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list