Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Hidden photo spots at Ho Chi Minh Pink Church 💒(Nhà thờ Giáo xứ Tân Định)

96 0
Post time 2024-10-4 22:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

English name: Tan Dinh Church
Vietnamese name: Nhà thờ Giáo xứ Tân Định
Chinese name: 耶稣圣心教堂/粉红教堂

📷【Normal camera position】
⭐️Near the church gate: It is recommended to shoot at 0.5x ultra-wide angle, which can capture the entire church. You can also shoot at an upward angle and take a part of the building as the background;
⭐️On the road opposite the church: You can shoot at Figure 5, or wait for the traffic to pass and shoot on the side of the road. There are many motorcycles and they are very fast, so be sure to pay attention to safety! Confirm again and again that there are no cars before creating freely!

📷【Hidden camera position】
⭐️The balcony on the 3rd floor of the cafe diagonally opposite the road (cong cafe)
The shooting angle is relatively wide, but the only drawback is the rotten wooden pillar on the left side of the first picture (close-up in Figure 6), which is really ugly, but it stands still in the best position; the price of drinks is relatively affordable, but not very delicious hahahaha.
⭐️Ola Hale - Restaurant & Bar across the street
This restaurant has fewer people than the cafe above, and it is more spacious. I regret not discovering this restaurant before. I recommend everyone to go here first.

🕑Visiting time:
️The church is not open to the public on weekends! (But you can take photos outside)
Opening hours on weekdays: 8:00-11:00, 14:00-17:00

🧭Guide to playing:
No tickets are required to visit the church;
No photography is allowed after entering the church, please abide by the rules;
Be careful when taking photos, and keep your mobile phone and other financial items (bikers warning‼️)

Before coming here, I saw many guides recommending this Internet celebrity church, but to be honest, I was resistant at first. I don’t like to check in the so-called "Internet celebrity" attractions when Traveling, but I can’t resist the enthusiasm of my friends. After coming here, I found that wow, it’s really fragrant~ I still recommend visiting it~

Ho Chi Minh-Hidden photo spots at Ho Chi Minh Pink Church 💒(Nhà thờ Giáo xứ Tân Định)
Ho Chi Minh-Hidden photo spots at Ho Chi Minh Pink Church 💒(Nhà thờ Giáo xứ Tân Định)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:48 GMT-8 Processed in 0.127189 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list