Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Street prostitutes and love hotels in Dairyojicho, Kita-ku, Osaka - American Road

205 0
Post time 2024-8-6 02:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is a love hotel street in Tairongjicho, Kita-ku, Osaka City, ‒ American Rd, where more than a dozen love hotels are densely distributed. Streetwalkers often appear in the small alleys around these love hotels. After the customers and the girls agree on the price, they go to the hotel in front of them to have sex, which is very convenient. I haven't been to this place for a long time. In order to understand the current situation of streetwalkers there, I decided to go there for investigation.

I got off at Umeda Station on the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line in the evening and walked to my destination in about 5 minutes. It was around 9 o'clock in the evening. The streetwalkers had already set out. Although the temperature was very low, the girls still did not fear the cold and stuck to their posts. The professionalism of the Japanese is really not exaggerated. The girls are all single-handed and fighting alone, and they will not take the initiative to greet passers-by. Most of them are looking down at their mobile phones. If the customer is interested in the girl, he should take the initiative.

Most of the girls are young, between 18 and 25 years old, and they look good. Maybe it's because they are wearing masks, but most of them look very beautiful. A few girls are around 30 years old. I talked to a young woman. She said she was 20 years old. She asked for 15,000 yen plus the hourly room rate, which was about 2,500 yen. Then, I talked to another girl. She was only 19 years old. She also asked for 15,000 yen plus the hourly room rate. I lied that I spent only 10,000 yen on sex yesterday, and she finally agreed to reduce the price to 12,000 yen plus the room rate. I came here today just to do an investigation, not to have sex, so I had to say that I needed to go to the ATM to withdraw cash and turned away from her.

Osaka-Street prostitutes and love hotels in Dairyojicho, Kita-ku, Osaka - American Road
Osaka-Street prostitutes and love hotels in Dairyojicho, Kita-ku, Osaka - American Road

A young man was negotiating with the girl. I continued to investigate, and the total number of streetwalkers should be around 20. "Current situation of streetwalkers in Tairongjicho, Kita-ku, Osaka" (January 2024)

Number of girls: about 20;
Age of girls: 18-35 years old, mostly young girls;
Level of girls: 6/10 points;
Price: 10,000-15,000 yen per sex + room charge;
Hourly room charge: 2,500-3,000 yen per hour

I heard that before the New Year, the police patrolled here many times and drove away streetwalkers. But judging from the results of tonight's investigation, the streetwalkers here have entered an active period again. Moreover, the girls are generally young and the prices are the same as before, so it is worth investigating.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:58 GMT-8 Processed in 0.203963 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list