Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Flamingo Spa in Ho Chi Minh City, a massage parlor highly rated on Google

245 0
Post time 2024-8-3 06:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Like Thailand, spa massage is also very popular in Vietnam. Of course, you must try Vietnamese massage during this free trip to Ho Chi Minh City. Let me share with you the massage parlor I experienced this time, Flamingo Spa in downtown Ho Chi Minh City.

Ho Chi Minh-Flamingo Spa in Ho Chi Minh City, a massage parlor highly rated on Google
Ho Chi Minh-Flamingo Spa in Ho Chi Minh City, a massage parlor highly rated on Google

Lê Thánh Tôn in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City is considered a first-class battle zone for massage spas. There are more than a dozen massage parlors in the country within just a few hundred meters. It is recommended that you arrange to visit Ho Chi Minh city attractions in the morning, such as the Grand Theater and City Hall, and then come for a massage and relax in the afternoon.

Miu Miu Spa, which is very popular on the Internet, has three branches nearby. Our original plan was to visit Miu Miu Spa, but we had to give up without making a reservation in advance and because we couldn't make a reservation. However, there are many massage parlors with Tripadvisor certified stickers on the same road as Lê Thánh Tôn, such as Flamingo Spa, Kirei Spa, Golden Lotus Spa, etc. The locations of these massage parlors are also listed on the map for your reference.

As an aside, in addition to these massage parlors, if you walk along the road, you will also see some massage parlors that only attract male customers. This is beyond the scope of this article. Interested men can search for it on Google. There is an explosion of information above!

The extremely popular Miu Miu Spa has two branches that are fully booked. On-site reservations can only be made after the third day! For those who want to go to Miu Miu Spa for a massage, it is recommended to book a reservation on the official website first to be safer in Taiwan.

Kirei Spa and Golden Lotus Spa are pretty good-looking massage parlors on the same road. They also have Tripadvisor certification labels on the door. The prices are about the same as Miu Miu Spa.

We chose Flamingo Spa, which looked the most pleasing to the eye. The receptionist said that we would have to wait for half an hour, but it was still acceptable, so we agreed. While waiting, we also discovered the delicious Italian restaurant Pizza 4P’s nearby, so we made an appointment for a massage and then came to have dinner.

Although the lobby on the first floor of Flamingo Spa is not large, it has a very sense of design overall, a mix of modern art and Nanyang flavor. The receptionist's attitude was friendly and there was no problem in language communication.

A foot massage costs about NT$350 for an hour, and an oil massage costs about NT$500 for an hour. It is considered a mid-range spa brand.

Chen Xiaobao and I both chose a one-hour foot massage treatment and were arranged in an open room on the second floor. The foot massage was mainly performed on a recliner. Because the lighting is too dim, we cannot provide photos of the actual massage. The massage environment is quite comfortable, the masseurs do not chat casually with each other, and the strength and technique of the masseurs are acceptable.

However, at a similar price point, I always feel that it is less sophisticated than Bangkok Spa brands. For example, there are no special replacement pants or blankets, which makes girls wearing skirts less safe; the toilet is not private enough, During the massage, we also saw the customers who were doing essential oils passing by us wrapped in bath towels. Finally, I was asked about the tip, which was not very good. The Flamingo Spa masseur took the initiative to ask Chen Xiaobao for a tip as soon as the massage was finished, and she still asked for a tip. A tip for a masseur. I have been to Bangkok so many times, and I have long been accustomed to tipping for massages. I would have given it, but it was not very happy to ask for it, and why didn't you ask me for it? I'm in charge of the money! All travel abroad is handled by me! Even when I went to a Michelin restaurant in France, the waiter would give me the menu with the price instead of giving it to Chen Xiaobao! Is the person in charge of money going abroad here? Okay, the above is purely a matter of personal emotional perception. I don’t have the mentality of an uncle. I know that the masseur works hard and would have tipped me. But the masseur took the initiative to ask for it and ignored me and directly asked Chen Xiaobao for it. I feel a little unhappy.

At the end, the receptionist will check out the cost of the treatment, and will provide tea and fruits after the treatment. The sweet watermelon is good for cooling off the heat.

Okay, this Ho Chi Minh City spa recommendation is coming to an end. This is my first massage experience in Ho Chi Minh City, so I can’t compare it with other spa brands. However, compared to Bangkok massage shops, Flamingo Spa makes me feel better. The performance is relatively casual, and there are some small details that can be improved. Finally, store information is provided for your reference.

Flamingo Spa

Address: 13B Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh
Phone: +84 91 243 96 01
Time: 10:00~23:00

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.214637 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list