Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

I'm Hotel Makati, Manila, Rooftop overlooking the night view of Manila

189 0
Post time 2024-6-3 06:49:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is really nothing fun in Manila. Haha. The most worthwhile places to check in are probably BGC and the rooftop above our hotel.

This time we booked I'm Hotel in Makati. The hotel is average. I don't recommend it.

Four-star standard. The check-in at the front desk is too slow. Maybe the efficiency in the Philippines is very slow.

The surrounding is messy. There is a bar street downstairs. It is quite noisy before 11:30 pm. Although there are many street food, there are also many homeless people. When I first arrived, I was really scared by the homeless people (they are very aggressive). I don't think it is suitable for a girl to live here alone.

Because of the swimming pool and the Internet celebrity bar upstairs, I booked this hotel.

The upstairs bar is really good! ! There are many locals checking in and taking pictures here.
You can overlook the night view of Manila!

The evening breeze is very comfortable. Have a drink on the rooftop.
You can really relax at this moment!

There is a big I'm Logo to check in (Figure ④)
There is also a DJ playing music. The overall atmosphere is very chill.

You can go there even if you don't stay in the hotel!

Just press the elevator to the RD floor!

I wish you all a good time!

Hotel name: I'm Hotel
Address: Avenue corner Kalayaan Avenue, Makati

Manila/Luzon-I'm Hotel Makati, Manila, Rooftop overlooking the night view of Manila
Manila/Luzon-I'm Hotel Makati, Manila, Rooftop overlooking the night view of Manila

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:37 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.136751 second(s), 31 queries .