Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Chiang Mai Raya Heritage Hotel, with simple and elegant decoration, looks like a paradise

143 0
Post time 2024-6-9 08:36:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I love this very secluded hotel in Chiang Mai so much. After I came here, I wanted to stay here forever. It feels very suitable for cultivation and content creation.

It has entered the top 3 of my favorite hotels in the world. The other two are naka luxury in Phuket and finest in Cancun.

The whole hotel is very simple and elegant. Every flower, tree and every design is very attentive. There are small designs everywhere. It is so beautiful. Even the mini bar has nine kinds of tea.

The breakfast is very good. I think it is better than Capella in Bangkok. The acai bowl beats any brunch in Shanghai.

Today I made another small discovery: I found that even if there is no coffee machine, it is hand-poured equipment and coffee powder! This is the first time I have seen such an original ecological hotel. Although there is no hand-poured pot and electronic scale, you can also enjoy the aroma of coffee in the room.

The hotel is very very quiet, with only 33 rooms in total, love love

ChiangMai-Chiang Mai Raya Heritage Hotel, with simple and elegant decoration, looks like a paradise
ChiangMai-Chiang Mai Raya Heritage Hotel, with simple and elegant decoration, looks like a paradise

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:25 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.143763 second(s), 27 queries .