Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta Community Brothel "Larus Ayu" Experience Kota Indah Brothel Group

290 0
Post time 2024-5-14 15:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Store name: Larus Ayu (formerly Grand LA)
Cost: 400,000 Indonesian rupiah

Date: Early February 2024

In the Kota Indah brothel cluster, Grand LA was renamed Larus Ayu. Will the store's services change after the name change? With this question in mind, I visited Larus Ayu.

After entering the store, I found that the store had only changed its sign and the interior was the same as before. The only difference was that the ladies had changed into uniform clothes. I found a loli girl among the girls. Mommy introduced that she came to work yesterday. It was great, I chose it immediately, paid the fee, and the two of us went up to the second floor.

The lady’s name is Xiao C and she is 18 years old. She has black hair, a small face, and is not tall. She is a typical little loli. Even though she wore makeup and high heels, she still had a strong loli vibe. After entering the gun room, they hugged and kissed each other. I tried a deep kiss. Although the lady didn't object, her movements were very clumsy.

After the ladies dimmed the lights in the room, they undressed each other. After the two took showers separately, they both went to bed.

After a gentle kiss, the lady began to lick her breasts and blowjob without a condom. The Loli lady provided me with such services. I was extremely excited. My little brother became energetic. I felt that it could easily go off, so I quickly stopped. Madam, start your counterattack. After licking the breasts and cunnilingus, the body is in the normal position without a sleeve. Change to the rear position, and then fire after a toss.

The two lay on the bed for a while, took a shower and said goodbye.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175953 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list