Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

A spiritual healing trip in Jakarta. Visit the Catholic Church, Merdeka Square, and Durian Street

122 0
Post time 2024-9-22 02:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I like listening to berries recently, maybe it makes my body feel warm, I want to be exiled, and I hate always seeing Scorpio and Gemini. After I regained my sanity, I found that I was still the INFJ, absolutely indifferent and relatively gentle.

Everyone says that Jakarta is not fun, but I Traveled in Jakarta. I didn't miss any downtown areas that I should go to, such as the Catholic Church, Independence Square, and Durian Street. I was still as casual and carefree as before, and I went out with two people with a mobile phone in a foreign country. I took a grab when I went out, but I didn't have cash or a credit card. I didn't have money to pay the fare after getting off the car, but I didn't panic at all, because the boat would naturally straighten itself when it reached the bridge.

Outside Independence Square, a group of women wearing headscarves and holding children endured the heat in a relatively dirty environment. We were like people from another world, wearing revealing clothes and different skin colors. Wherever we went, we were stared at. There were also parents who brought their children to take pictures with us. We really became foreigners. We said: If you can't see the world, the world will come to see you.

I went to Durian Street, but I still didn't have cash to buy durian. I met a group of bosses who came from Taiwan to inspect and said they would give us some cash. We insisted on borrowing 50 RMB. In a foreign country, it was really satisfying to get my WeChat by just lending me 50 RMB. We ate 3 small durians and I was very satisfied.

We just wandered around the streets of Indonesia without any scruples at 11 o'clock in the evening. The hot wind was mixed with strange eyes, but I didn't care. I know we were dressed too revealingly. In a country with turbans and black robes, strangers greeted and whistled along the way. How could this dark street never end? My sister and I gradually became afraid. We walked hand in hand and hurried to leave here. Our shoes were also worn out. Hahahaha, I was so afraid that someone would rush out of the darkness and stab me. My sister said: We also have a friendship of life and death.

Finally, I found the century-old coffee shop with my mobile phone with a battery of 2, and finally returned to peace from the war. I can take photos without worries~ (I actually thought of someone when I was scared, which is really wrong) The scene just now seemed like another world, and the sense of separation was too strong. How can the poor people in this country deal with themselves? I can't imagine.

Sometimes I really want to ask why, but it's meaningless. The result has already told you the reason, so I shut up.

Jakarta-A spiritual healing trip in Jakarta. Visit the Catholic Church, Merdeka Square, and Durian Street
Jakarta-A spiritual healing trip in Jakarta. Visit the Catholic Church, Merdeka Square, and Durian Street

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141120 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list