Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Palawan City, Coron Island Seafood Market, Coron Island Security, Climate, Voltage, Tips, Travel Notes, Coron Island Urban Walk

177 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 04:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In the simple streets of downtown Palawan, hand-crankled drinks bought at the grocery store. There are tricycles, tuk-tuks and the like on the road.

Manila/Luzon-Palawan City, Coron Island Seafood Market, Coron Island Security, Climate, Voltage, Tips, Travel Notes, Coron Island Urban Walk
Manila/Luzon-Palawan City, Coron Island Seafood Market, Coron Island Security, Climate, Voltage, Tips, Travel Notes, Coron Island Urban Walk

Coron Island Security

We have been here for a week and feel that the public security is very good. Many Trips in the city are priced at a public price, and even tricycles will not charge sky-high prices.

After all, we have lived in Manila for so long, and we are used to encountering many pitfalls, but here suddenly it feels very simple, which is the real original face of the Philippines. Without the dangers of the city and people's greed, it is very happy here. , fishermen run boats to bring fish with them, and the restaurant prices are reasonable. We ate crabs for only 400-500P, and seafood dishes only cost more than 300P, which are very reasonable and cheap. There are not many fancy shops, and even bakeries cost 10-20P. Yuan P is really too cheap, right?

There are many grocery stores on the roadside. I can’t help but want to take a look around. The simple town is so cute.

Travel precautions

I think the hotels here are very cheap and relatively soundproof. After all, it is very simple. However, the quality of the hair dryer is very poor. I suggest you buy one in Manila and blow it. We have lived in Manila for a long time and I am used to using a big hair dryer. Do it while sleeping. After all, many B&Bs here don’t have hairdryers. Personally, I feel uncomfortable having my hair wet.

The local voltage is 220V, with a three-pin round plug or a two-hole plug. Although many 3C products now have transformers, if you don’t have an appliance like a hair dryer, you need to bring your own transformer.

Coron Island Climate

Cologne has a tropical climate, with annual temperatures ranging from 24 to 33 degrees.
July to August is the rainy season; December to February is the dry season.

tipping culture

Usually a single tip ranges from 20 to 100 pesos.
– Bedside tip: PHP 40 per room per day
– Boat transfer luggage tip: the total tip for a single trip is between 80 and 100 pesos
– Hotel luggage tip: P20 per person per piece of luggage

To be honest, I have been living in Manila for a while and sometimes I am so used to it that I forget to tip. However, if the boatman tips, he will be very willing to help take more photos.

Coron Island Fishing Port

We come to the fishing port every day and take a boat out to sea for snorkeling.

There is no asphalt road here in the fishing port, so it is very dusty.

Palawan Seafood Market

Coron Island Seafood Market is a great place to visit. You can take a boat back every day to see what fresh fish is available. We bought shrimps and asked them to help them boil them.

That’s how it is to buy food locally, it’s so fun. The sea grapes are so delicious that we bought a bag and ate them on the boat or back to the hotel. They were very salty and just tasted a little salty.

There are a lot of fish and shrimps. I bought a lot of seafood and asked the restaurant to cook it. The advantage of buying fish myself is that it is fresher and tastes better. These days, I usually travel by tricycle to the city, which is very cheap.

You can buy 3-in-1 coffee, local snacks, and soda at the grocery store. Since there is no convenience store here, come here if you want snacks.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.220207 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list